Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello, having lost 2 stone on ww, the weight is creeping back on so I'm thinking of switching to SW. Can I join? Does anyone know if SW online is any god as I can't get to classes and it doesn't show you much before you sign up!

Even if you could get to one class you could join up and get your books.... many people on here do it just with info from here....I couldn't get my head round it will I got the info from the group, so I got a 12 week free gp's referral and went for the 12 weeks then carried on sols with the help of my mini friends :D... never tried on line myself...

I would suggest you look through some of the food diaries on here to get some idea of what it is like xx

Oh and good luck :)

:happy096: Well done everyone who has lost this week, I managed 1lb, which I was hoping to see more of a loss than that but its a loss and a step closer to my goal.
A couple of minis told me to google to see what a lb of fat looks like so I would be proud of losing it, I had a look and :eek: yuck.

Lost 1lb on Thursday so now weigh 12.13 so slowly steeping in to this group after stepping out last October ! Been a bit of a battle but reading people's stories on here is very motivating and makes my want to get going towards the 11s . I can and I will do this as I'm heading for the big 50 in December and want to get healthy and stay there :) x

Losers, losers! We're all losers! -2lb for me too :D
Half way through the 12s :party0049:

:happy096: Well done everyone who has lost this week, I managed 1lb, which I was hoping to see more of a loss than that but its a loss and a step closer to my goal.
A couple of minis told me to google to see what a lb of fat looks like so I would be proud of losing it, I had a look and :eek: yuck.

A pound is great... just imagine that lovely thing you googled stuck to your bum :eek:

Well done losers. I've managed an amazing 3lb off this week. I am so pleased :)
I am now 12.0 so hopefully next week I will be waving good bye to you all.x

:eek:..... gobsmacked .... yay you... soon be out of here honey xx

Lost 1lb on Thursday so now weigh 12.13 so slowly steeping in to this group after stepping out last October ! Been a bit of a battle but reading people's stories on here is very motivating and makes my want to get going towards the 11s . I can and I will do this as I'm heading for the big 50 in December and want to get healthy and stay there :) x

Know you can do it honey xx

Oh I forgot to say.... 2.2lb off for me this week

BCP, your before/now pic is fab! And you're SO close to your target too - Well done hun x
:happy096:
Thanks sweetie.... I have a secret though.... I am always close to target..... that is because I am queen of the mini target :queen:..... reach a target set a target that's me..... that is why I am so happy with my weight loss journey... I am permanently successful... and always with a goal just in reach...

Thanks sweetie.... I have a secret though.... I am always close to target..... that is because I am queen of the mini target :queen:..... reach a target set a target that's me..... that is why I am so happy with my weight loss journey... I am permanently successful... and always with a goal just in reach...

That's an excellent way of looking at it. While I have my main target to reach, in my head I am doing it in half stones, (little victories!) so I get what you mean x :)

That's an excellent way of looking at it. While I have my main target to reach, in my head I am doing it in half stones, (little victories!) so I get what you mean x :)

You can see in my signature that I have a bunch of future targets in there too :)

Back