Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

So delighted to be banging down the door - list 2lbs tonight to bring me to 12st 13lbs!! Am so happy to be seeing 12's at night with my clothes on!! (I also monitor my morning weight - I've been in the 12's for a while that way but I thought it would be cheating to join this group before I was 100% entitled!!!

So delighted to be banging down the door - list 2lbs tonight to bring me to 12st 13lbs!! Am so happy to be seeing 12's at night with my clothes on!! (I also monitor my morning weight - I've been in the 12's for a while that way but I thought it would be cheating to join this group before I was 100% entitled!!!

Yay.... great to have you here....

I only count my weight.... my clothes aren't part of me :D

Yay.... great to have you here.... I only count my weight.... my clothes aren't part of me :D

I know, see, I'm a bit weird - 1st time I did SW I did it online with support from a group here - I weighed in Thursday mornings. That was about 3 years ago. After I got pregnant with my son I lost the run of myself a small bit - but I always weighed in on a Thursday. Now I go to a group and get weighed in on Tuesday evening - but I feel like I'm cheating on Thursday a bit, so I weigh in then too!!! There's about a 4lb difference between morning and night and clothes and no clothes!!!

I know, see, I'm a bit weird - 1st time I did SW I did it online with support from a group here - I weighed in Thursday mornings. That was about 3 years ago. After I got pregnant with my son I lost the run of myself a small bit - but I always weighed in on a Thursday. Now I go to a group and get weighed in on Tuesday evening - but I feel like I'm cheating on Thursday a bit, so I weigh in then too!!! There's about a 4lb difference between morning and night and clothes and no clothes!!!

There are a few people on here who have a double weigh in for one reason or another ..... never heard the expression lost the run of myself.....I like it very descriptive x

Well I weighed in at 11st 13.5lbs last night so I'm outta here.

See you all in the 11's soon :) X

Woo hoo xxx enjoy the 11's honey

Was my birthday on Friday, lost 2.5 tonight... not quite sure how that happened! Now at 12.7 - 3.5 off next week would get my 5.5 back!

Been a bit quiet lately but still moving down these 12s. Todays Wi at 12st1 so not long until i can say hello 11s! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in was on Saturday. Was 12st. Hopefully I'm down by 3lbs at least at next weigh in xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hi ladies..hope everyone is ok...will catch up with posts asap....haven't been around for a week, rotten cold and just too busy.....so just going round saying Hi to everyone, hope you've all had good results, I was to under the weather to get to group last week, just hope I get me a result tomorrow xx

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hi ladies..hope everyone is ok...will catch up with posts asap....haven't been around for a week, rotten cold and just too busy.....so just going round saying Hi to everyone, hope you've all had good results, I was to under the weather to get to group last week, just hope I get me a result tomorrow xx

Good Luck Polly! x

thanks luvvie...I'll get there maybe tomorrow...maybe next week but I WILL get down into the next zone ! x

Back