Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

And I'm running out!!
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
3.5lbs down today.makes me 11//11.5 !! YES!!..SOOOO chuffed...see ya soon ladies xx

Yep Polly may have wanted a cracker but obviously she got the urge under control..... yay Polly x

Yep Polly may have wanted a cracker but obviously she got the urge under control..... yay Polly x

As long as she only wanted the cracker she'll have been grand. It's when Polly wanted chocolate and crisps - that's when there's trouble......

lolol! I know the feeling SP. xx

Hi, I just rejoined SW and weighed in on Wednesday at 12st 11.5 pounds. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

I'm not with slimming world and haven't found a general 12 stones to 11 stones thread, however I did a cheeky weigh in today (need to stop!), and I stand at 11st12lbs :).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I just rejoined SW and weighed in on Wednesday at 12st 11.5 pounds. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Well hello there x

I'm not with slimming world and haven't found a general 12 stones to 11 stones thread, however I did a cheeky weigh in today (need to stop!), and I stand at 11st12lbs :).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi sweetie nice to meet you x

Well done to all the losers! I have yet to weigh myself this week as I think I may have put on again as I haven't been that strict with the whole sticking to the plan thing. Must try harder next week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on the last push now, wanting to be 11st12lb, I'm now 12st8lb and been this weight for a few weeks now.... it's my own fault I've been so naughty off the plan!
Hoping to get to target by April!

I'm on the last push now, wanting to be 11st12lb, I'm now 12st8lb and been this weight for a few weeks now.... it's my own fault I've been so naughty off the plan!

Wow what an amazing transformation... good luck with your last little bit... although you don't look like you are carrying any extra now at all xx

Thank you :) this forum has been fantastic and there are so many people on here who have pushed me to go for it xx

You've done brilliantly :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lbs up this week - gutted and predictably went on a binge in reaction to it!

I'm desperately trying to draw the line under yesterday but I think my pen's run out..........

Back