Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

1.5lbs up this week - gutted and predictably went on a binge in reaction to it!

I'm desperately trying to draw the line under yesterday but I think my pen's run out..........

Here Sweetie have one of mine ___________________________________

You'll be ok now you have that xx

1.8 lbs off for me this week.... very pleased with that:D

1.8 lbs off for me this week.... very pleased with that:D

Well done :clap:

1/2lb gain for me, but not too disapointed as my period is due and I always show a gain, usually at least 1+1/2lb so I hoping for a good loss nxt wk.

HI guys, not too good this week for me - had a 3lb gain.
Im actually ok with it now and planning to get it GONE next week.
The crappy days are out of my system and plan to reclaim my marbles from the "to lose" jar!

Good luck with all the WIs, well done losers and gainers don't give in lets kick ass....:asskick:

Hi all, well done to all the losers!! I fell off the bus a couple of weeks ago. Me and a friend have decided to go it alone (well with each other)!we meet on a Friday an weigh each other so still have the fear of the scales to keep us in check! I can't usually be so strict with myself but so far it's been ok! I desperately want to lose a stone by my birthday in May. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :)

I'm joining at 12st 11lbs, had a baby 13 days ago and went from 14st 10lbs down, hoping downward trend continues!

Congrats Danni. Your doing super. I remember losing 21lb after a baby and it really sets you up for good losses. Keep it going u'll be out of here soon i bet! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Bubble :)

It was at least 2009 last time I saw 12 on the scale!!

Thanks Bubble :)

It was at least 2009 last time I saw 12 on the scale!!

Wow Danni.... you're doing great.... congratulations on the little one.... any chance of a piccie xx

Of course :)

Attachments

• image-3380204636.jpg
    image-3380204636.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 28
Oh he is adorable Danni, bet your beaming. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've hit an early plateau... 12 s 13.

Anyway, that's all out of the way so I'm hitting it harder and I'm GOING to get past this because I absolutely HAVE to!
This is where I plateaued and failed last time - it will NOT happen again!

Am getting the exercise routine upped and keeping a closer eye on my food diary... I had a bit of a patch, because of birthdays and celebrations (I have, for the first time since 2006) landed a full time, permanent job! Whoo! I'm not sure if I'll like it, but it's worth a go, it's doing good stuff! :) )

Congratulations slush, sure you will get past it!

Yup will be hard to say no to this face when he's older!

He is gorgeous Danni xx

Back