Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

@Danni86 - He is just adorable! :)

I was down 3 tonight, taking me to 12st4 - 5 more to the 11's!!! :cross:

Woo... Hoooo.... well done hun.... soon be out of here xx

@Danni86 - He is just adorable! :) I was down 3 tonight, taking me to 12st4 - 5 more to the 11's!!! :cross:

Oh wow !!! Dare to dream!!! I don't know when I last saw an 11 - probably when I got married 7 years ago..... 8 lbs more and I'll see it in the morning - 11lbs till I see it at group - so another 2 months should do it. I can't imagine it!!

Oh wow !!! Dare to dream!!! I don't know when I last saw an 11 - probably when I got married 7 years ago..... 8 lbs more and I'll see it in the morning - 11lbs till I see it at group - so another 2 months should do it. I can't imagine it!!

Hi sus_murf! :wavey:
Last time I saw 11 was in school I'd say (and I'm talking National School!) :cry:We'll get there! x :)

Lost a pound and a half this week, ten to go to get into the 11's!

Thanks ladies :)

Was good to get a decent loss this week as I seem to have been fannying around since Christmas ;)

2 1/2 lbs off for me this week, and my 2 stone award - hurrah! :)
Congratulations, that's fantastic! I am feeling very inspired by everyone's losses!

Hi I am currently 12st 5lb and would love to get to 10 stone ok maybe 9 stone lol. I have the slimming world books but do not go to groups and have not done slimming world before, I only started yesterday an can't believe what you can eat lol. Can I list what I ate yesterday so people can tell me if I'm doing it right? :)

For breakfast I had an alpen light bar and an apple
for lunch I had a jacket potato with beans
snack a banana and a muller light
tea steak mushrooms sw chips and home made coleslaw with lots of salad
and another muller light.
it just seems like a lot to be able to eat lol.
how do I set up a diary I am new on here but will have a look later on how to use properly lol.

how do I set up a diary I am new on here but will have a look later on how to use properly lol.

Are you following the EE plan? (Not that I would be much help because I only do green days lol) but I saw that you had steak and a jacket potato in the same day so mixes things up! You can also have 2 of the alpen light bars for a healthy extra!

Hope others can give you some decent input, I kind of follow my own plan and hope it works lol!! Xx

Hi honey....

you are entitled to another alpen light to make up a full hex b and I don't see any mention of hex a.... milk or cheese for instance...

good start ..... you will soon get into the swing.... read some diaries...

to set up you own just go to the members diaries on the slimming world forum and start a new thread

good luck sweetie xx

Bye bye, everyone!!! Just weighed in at 11 stone 12!! Yay!!

Back