Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

At this rate I'll be leaving you very very soon, only I'll be back in the 13 group. 3.5lbs on this week, with last week's gain that's 5 in two weeks :cry:

At this rate I'll be leaving you very very soon, only I'll be back in the 13 group. 3.5lbs on this week, with last week's gain that's 5 in two weeks :cry:

Hugs xx

Hello! I've been off plan for the last few weeks but now I'm back and determined. I'm going on holiday in July so have an interim target. If I lose 2lb a week from now I'll have lost 2.5st by then :) fx! I'm currently weighing 12st 7lb so hope to be in the 11's by April 1st. Need the motivation at the moment though. Good luck all!

Hiya guys, back in the 11st crew after smashing it with a 3.5lb this week and just touching in at 11st10.5lb! hope all of you are doing fantastic! Aiming to be 10st by May in order to have that dream beach bod i've always been dying to have! xx

Hiya guys, back in the 11st crew after smashing it with a 3.5lb this week and just touching in at 11st10.5lb! hope all of you are doing fantastic! Aiming to be 10st by May in order to have that dream beach bod i've always been dying to have! xx

Woo go you....

My week of going it alone (without going to a group) has worked this week, lost 1.5. Then blew it over this weekend! Oh well hopefully ill able to fix it before Friday!! Another 1.5 this week would put me dead on the 12 which is where I hit my plateau last year! I won't give up this time!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My week of going it alone (without going to a group) has worked this week, lost 1.5. Then blew it over this weekend! Oh well hopefully ill able to fix it before Friday!! Another 1.5 this week would put me dead on the 12 which is where I hit my plateau last year! I won't give up this time!!

Good Luck hun! x :)

Keep at it Sweetie.....

Good morning all,
I'm pleased to say I lost 1lb this week so I am leaving all you lovely people. But I hope to see you all in the 11's really soon.
Thanks for keeping me motivated these last 5-6 weeks :) xx

That wonderful honey xx

I won't be able to chase you because I'm not weighing over lent.... so I'll be here till Easter :rolleyes:

Good morning all, I'm pleased to say I lost 1lb this week so I am leaving all you lovely people. But I hope to see you all in the 11's really soon. Thanks for keeping me motivated these last 5-6 weeks :) xx

Congratulations! X

Hello all, hope you don't mind me joining in here. I'm currently 12st 3lbs and desperate to be back into the 11s. Not sure things are going too well this week. I've been on plan but did a naughty sneaky weigh in at home this morning and am showing a 1.5lb gain!! I know I shouldn't have done it and I do have 2 exercise classes between now and weigh in so hopefully it will be gone. Really hoping to lose 1.5lb to get my 1 stone award.

Hi there x

2lb gone this week, down to 12st 1lb. Would like to think if I had weighed in on weds (when I was intending to but couldn't make group that night so come tonight instead) I would have been back to 12st. Ah well-next week! Am hoping for 3.5lb and then I will be properly back on track!

Hello all, hope you don't mind me joining in here. I'm currently 12st 3lbs and desperate to be back into the 11s. Not sure things are going too well this week. I've been on plan but did a naughty sneaky weigh in at home this morning and am showing a 1.5lb gain!! I know I shouldn't have done it and I do have 2 exercise classes between now and weigh in so hopefully it will be gone. Really hoping to lose 1.5lb to get my 1 stone award.

Welcome Wegle :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning all,
I'm pleased to say I lost 1lb this week so I am leaving all you lovely people. But I hope to see you all in the 11's really soon.
Thanks for keeping me motivated these last 5-6 weeks :) xx
Congratulations!

Back