Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Been on plan all week but feeling a bit meh :(
At the weight now I have been in the past where I seem to fall away and lose interest. Think I'll start filling in my food diary again to get my head back into things.
Going to have a good read on Minimins and get some much needed inspiration from all you lovelies! :)

Have a read of some success stories, they're always good :)

Well done on the loss Susie :)

Welcome to the newbies!

Has anyone combined slimming world with 5:2? I need to find the original tv show that was on a few years ago but it looks like it might help me barge through the wall I've hit!

Going to give it a try for a couple of weeks, today will be my first fast day, so I've cancelled my plans for swimming as they don't recommend anything too strenuous on a fast, I don't want to build my appetite up, I'm starving already lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome new peeps....

12.4 at the moment, but I will be in this group till at least Easter..... as I've given up weighing my self for lent :D

Welcome new peeps....

12.4 at the moment, but I will be in this group till at least Easter..... as I've given up weighing my self for lent :D

I know its cheeky and selfish, but very pleased your not leaving me yet! hopefully we both out at easter. :) Meant in the nicest possible way guys.

Welcome new peeps.... 12.4 at the moment, but I will be in this group till at least Easter..... as I've given up weighing my self for lent :D

Well, at least I'll have company - at half off tonight I'll be around for a bit!!!

12 8.8lbs, almost half way there! :)

Ooh giving up weighing for Lent is interesting - tell me more!

I always take up at least one challenge over lent.... this year I considered giving up the interwebs..... but when I mentioned it on minis there was public outcry :rotflmao:

So I had to look for something else ;)

As I've been slimming for the best part of 2 years and get a great deal of satisfaction from the number on the scales I thought giving up weighing was a good plan for lent...

I am doing some other challenges to, a fitness one, a decluttering one and a spiritual one...

I talk more about them in my dairy (link in signature) if you are interested .....

xx

I know its cheeky and selfish, but very pleased your not leaving me yet! hopefully we both out at easter. :) Meant in the nicest possible way guys.

Love you bubble :sign0168:

Woo hoo so close x

Hello lovely people!
i am currenty at 12.10 & a half as i lost 1lb this week :D hoping for 2.5lb next week so i get my half a stone award! I like the 12's but really want start seeing the 11's very soon.

0.5lb off, now at 12.6; was hoping for more as I helped shovel 3 tons of slate chips onto our back garden at the weekend... but then I did have a pizza on Saturday night as I couldn't be bothered cooking from scratch after the shovelling... can somebody remind me what a slow cooker is for?

Hello lovely people!
i am currenty at 12.10 & a half as i lost 1lb this week :D hoping for 2.5lb next week so i get my half a stone award! I like the 12's but really want start seeing the 11's very soon.

Nice to meet you x

Back