Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

2 and a half off tonight! 12st 1.5 lbs! I can nearly smell the 11's! :p Lol xxx

A pound off for me yesterday, getting there slowly!

Brilliant losses peeps xx

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo........ go you xx

12st9lb today meaning a loss of 2lb this week and my feet very firmly planted in the 12's, 1lb to first mini goal and 37 to ultimate goal!!!

12 stone exactly this morning! Next week I will be outta here!!

Hi, can I join you? I weighed in yesterday at 12st 12 with a loss of 2lb. Fingers crossed my stay with you will be a short one :)

Hi all!
My last weigh in was 12st 11lb and I am slowly making my way down the 12's into the 11's. Just thought I would say hi and any support would be much appreciated as I have also decided to stop going to group and doing it from home. So any advice on this would be great. Anywhoo, have a good week and look forward speaking with you all.

Hi all!
My last weigh in was 12st 11lb and I am slowly making my way down the 12's into the 11's. Just thought I would say hi and any support would be much appreciated as I have also decided to stop going to group and doing it from home. So any advice on this would be great. Anywhoo, have a good week and look forward speaking with you all.

:wavey: hello we all lovely here.

STS for me at WI on Saturday :sigh:, was to be expected though as I haveb't done any interval training due to this annoying cough, that will not go away, 8 days on and its still lingering!!
I am going to give it a try tonight and maybe do just half a session, if I can manage it without coughing!!!

Hi not been on this thread for a while I'm getting there 2 off this week so now 12 10.5 . Good luck everyone x

STS for me at WI on Saturday :sigh:, was to be expected though as I haveb't done any interval training due to this annoying cough, that will not go away, 8 days on and its still lingering!!
I am going to give it a try tonight and maybe do just half a session, if I can manage it without coughing!!!

Nothing as annoying as a pesky cough! Hope it goes away soon hun x

Well done peeps xx

Lost 1lb this week which means I only need to lose 7lbs to be at my pre pregnancy weight, but I'm going to lose a further stone,

Gah! 2lbs on for me this week, but I have so much going on, I've really taken my eye off the ball recently, and have been stuffed by 2 conferences where they've supplied rather irresitable sandwiches, but nothing SW friendly apart from a small portion of fruit

Oh well, with Mum in hospital and husband looking for work, a weight gain isn't very high on my list of things to worry about :)

Back