Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

3.5lbs off for me this week so down to 12st 5lbs :)

Lost 1lb this week which means I only need to lose 7lbs to be at my pre pregnancy weight, but I'm going to lose a further stone,

Well done, not long to go!

Gah! 2lbs on for me this week, but I have so much going on, I've really taken my eye off the ball recently, and have been stuffed by 2 conferences where they've supplied rather irresitable sandwiches, but nothing SW friendly apart from a small portion of fruit

Oh well, with Mum in hospital and husband looking for work, a weight gain isn't very high on my list of things to worry about :)

That's not too bad a gain, especially with everything you have going on! Hope your Mum is ok x

Woohoo 1.5lbs off for me this morning taking me to 11st13
Goodbye 12s and hello 11s hope to see you all there soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woohoo 1.5lbs off for me this morning taking me to 11st13
Goodbye 12s and hello 11s hope to see you all there soon

Well done :)

after a long break from the forum and a few ups and a few more downs, i am now 11.12 1/2 so i am off and i hope to see you all soon again, although not in this forum :)

Tracy

Woohoo 1.5lbs off for me this morning taking me to 11st13 Goodbye 12s and hello 11s hope to see you all there soon Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bye RB, hope to get to the 11's before you get to the 12's - would want to get the finger out though - just 1lb off this week - down to 12st 8.5lbs.

Bye RB, hope to get to the 11's before you get to the 12's - would want to get the finger out though - just 1lb off this week - down to 12st 8.5lbs.

Hope to see you in the next bracket down soon. Congrats on your 1lb you will be joining me in no time. I am off out for birthday afternoon tea on friday and lunch on sunday so not looking forward to next wednesday's weigh in already! X

I was 2 down tonight, so I've just scraped into the 11's at 11st 13.5lbs, so I am leaving you lovely people x
Hope to see ye all soon xxx :)

Well done Vavaness :)

Yay I'm moving over today I'm now 12.13 ? started at 14.4 10 weeks ago I'd like to leave here by June 12 weeks till my holiday ?

Not happy, 3 on, now at 12.9. I know I hadn't been totally on plan but I didn't think I deserved that :( Oh well, bought loads of Batchelors Pasta & Sauces as they were on offer in Morrisons (99p each or 2 for £1) so will see how we go this week! Opps event tomorrow night so should be good :)

Well, I won't be getting weighed this weekend as we are away until Tuesday but I'm fairly sure I'll be leaving this group at next weigh-in....just the wrong way! Completely off the rails and eating anything which isn't nailed down. Hate myself for doing it but can't stop doing it - grrrrrr :mad:

Well, I won't be getting weighed this weekend as we are away until Tuesday but I'm fairly sure I'll be leaving this group at next weigh-in....just the wrong way! Completely off the rails and eating anything which isn't nailed down. Hate myself for doing it but can't stop doing it - grrrrrr :mad:

Oh dear, are you stressed with something Louise, that is causing you to want to eat more???
Take one day at a time hun, try and see if you can substitute just one of your things you shouldn't be eating to something healthy and do 1 extra item a day maybe that will help break the cycle??.

Anything we can help with??? :bighug:

Hi all WI tomorrow, I hope I have a loss this week as I've STS for 2 wks. I have re-started back to my interval training after taking time out to recover from a nasty cough and cold, and I found it tough going, hoping tonight will be a little easier!!

Lost 1lb. Im now midway. 12.7. Havent seen that on scales for a while.
:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I sts this week Thursday so still 12.10.5 hope to get a loss this week as I'm away this coming weekend b and b plus evening meal so don't think ill loose the following week just don't want to end up going backwards !

STS again this week, think I need to go back and look at portion sizes again, and up my training....
How is everyone today??

Hello! Just landed into this stone bracket at 12 stone 13 1/4 lb this morning with a 1.5lb loss, I will probably be here a while so I'll make myself comfortable lol

Hello! Just landed into this stone bracket at 12 stone 13 1/4 lb this morning with a 1.5lb loss, I will probably be here a while so I'll make myself comfortable lol

Hello Sophance, well done on loss getting you in this thread. So welcome.

Back