Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I just noticed this thread. I'm currently 12,3 so hoping to get to the 11s in a few weeks. Not hoping for much this thursday(wi day) as I've has tonsillitis this week and have not been eating that much or been staying completely on plan. That said if I do gain it will be my first one so I'm not worrying too much about it

Im stuck!!!!
I have hit my first target of 12.8 which is what I was 4 years ago when I got married but I dont really feel proud for some reason, thought I would feel better, I think its because I should be at least 12.4 by now but have just got stuck in a rutt!!

Finding it hard at the moment!!

Xx

Im stuck!!!!
I have hit my first target of 12.8 which is what I was 4 years ago when I got married but I dont really feel proud for some reason, thought I would feel better, I think its because I should be at least 12.4 by now but have just got stuck in a rutt!!

Finding it hard at the moment!!

Xx

Bodies need time to adjust to change. Keep going and it will realise you mean business and start losing again.
Which plan do you follow try switching between plans green/red/EE and Success Express. That will confuse it. :confused::p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im stuck!!!! I have hit my first target of 12.8 which is what I was 4 years ago when I got married but I dont really feel proud for some reason, thought I would feel better, I think its because I should be at least 12.4 by now but have just got stuck in a rutt!! Finding it hard at the moment!! Xx

That's exactly where it am right now too and have list my mojo a little - I'm changing to red days for the week and going to commit 100% for this week and try to smash through. The 11's are calling.

But you should be really proud of what you've done so far - maybe you could be 12 4, but equally you could still be whatever it was you started at and then some but you're not.

Thanks for the wise words!

I follow green 99% of the time as thats what I know and with having 2 kids (3if you count my husband haha) and running my own business from home I just find it the easiest plan to follow!

I do SW from home so dont have all the books and everything to follow red and EE so just stick to what I know amd I know it works but as I said, im just stuck in a rutt!!

Think I just needed a little vent as if I talk to my husband about it he will just offer me chocolate to calm me down lol!!!

Xxx

Yoyo theres a thread for each plan in the SW forums have a look at some ideas and it may inspire you to try one of the other plans. Ive been following the Success Express since fri not sure if its made a difference yet but feeling a lot lot more content with my food.
I agree you should be very proud of what youve done so far, keep at it you will break through the stubborn lbs! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :)

Do you mind me joining this thread? I've lost 2 stone 5 lbs, going from 14 stone 4 lbs, to 11 stone 13 lbs, BUT, I'm stuck :( I've sts for the last two weeks, and I wondered if anyone is in the same boat? Or if anyone can offer any advice? I'm only 6 lbs off target! xxx

hi ladies, I am new :D
started sw last week and lost 4lbs. really pleased but still annoyed that I even let myself get this big. I am 12st6.5 at the moment. at 5ft1 I need to get to 9stone to be 'healthy'. any of you lovely people have any tips xx

I lost 3 pounds this week, which I am very pleased with! 6 to go before I get into the 11's!

Hello :) Do you mind me joining this thread? I've lost 2 stone 5 lbs, going from 14 stone 4 lbs, to 11 stone 13 lbs, BUT, I'm stuck :( I've sts for the last two weeks, and I wondered if anyone is in the same boat? Or if anyone can offer any advice? I'm only 6 lbs off target! xxx

Hiya!! You're very welcome to join us here - but we're all only mad to get to the 11st to 10st thread which you are entitled to join so maybe you'd prefer to be there!! I'm the same, only 2lbs off the last 3 weeks. So I can't say if it'll help or not - but what I'm doing this week is upping my water, a switch to red days from orange and upping my superspeed......

hi ladies, I am new :D started sw last week and lost 4lbs. really pleased but still annoyed that I even let myself get this big. I am 12st6.5 at the moment. at 5ft1 I need to get to 9stone to be 'healthy'. any of you lovely people have any tips xx

Welcome!!! Don't be thinking about the past, SW is all about looking forward!! Just read your book backwards and forwards and ask anything you want to know......

Bye bye peoples! Off down to the 11's as lost 4lb tonight (don't quite know how as have done the same thing as usual and my normal loss is 1-2lb but I'm not complaining!)
Hopefully see you all soon! Xx

Bye bye peoples! Off down to the 11's as lost 4lb tonight (don't quite know how as have done the same thing as usual and my normal loss is 1-2lb but I'm not complaining!) Hopefully see you all soon! Xx

Congrats and well done - hope to join you before too long!!

Back on it this week, 2.5 off, now at 12.6. Another 3 next week gets my 5.5st back :) Gonna need all your help people :)

Last edited:
Congrats Susie! :) x

Lost 1 and 1/2 lbs so now 12.9 slowly getting there would love to be in the 11s by beginning of June :) I'm away this weekend so hopefully won't do too much damage ! Good luck everyone x

Had a bad week last week so was just half a pound for me .. 12.12 1/2 .. I need 1.5lb for my stone and half !! Fingers crossed

Back