Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

4.5 off for me this week - 12 3.5 now!!

I want to lose at least 1lb for Sunday to see 12st 4lbs!

Hi all, I'm new to this site! Started SW in October and I've lost 3 stone, I'm now 12st6 and I'm now struggling to lose :sigh: I stayed the same last week and have a feeling this weigh day (Friday) will be the same!

In shock...stressful week - depression has reared its ugly head again - but 5lb off, taking me down to 12 1.5!! I haven't wanted to eat much this week but have kept a lid on my Syns... out of here next week??

A pound off for me tonight, which I was quite pleased with: I have stayed on plan this week but only just!

Hi all, I'm new to this site! Started SW in October and I've lost 3 stone, I'm now 12st6 and I'm now struggling to lose :sigh: I stayed the same last week and have a feeling this weigh day (Friday) will be the same!

:welcome: well done for the 3 stone loss fantastic achievement, I'm sure if you stick to the plan you can see a loss this week, STS is better than a gain hun, just think of it as a maintenence week! You can always have a look at portion sizes or increasing your superfree to give you a boost. Good luck ;)

In shock...stressful week - depression has reared its ugly head again - but 5lb off, taking me down to 12 1.5!! I haven't wanted to eat much this week but have kept a lid on my Syns... out of here next week??

Fantastic loss hun, well done :clap:

YAY. i am officially half a stone lighter :D lost 1.5pounds this week so happy!! Finally got over my little hump and now onwards towards my stone award which i really would like before my holiday which is in 3weeks time (fingers crossed)

Congratulations!

4lb off for me this week, which Im not quite sure how I managed it, but I will take it anyway :p Im starting to see there is an otherside of the 12's....

well done on the losses everyone :)

1off for me this week making me 12.8 really pleased slowly getting there :) x

-2lb for me. Gets me my 1 stone award. Whoop whoop. :D
Keep going every1 we are doing grand xxxx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

+2lb for me :mad: still it's not too bad, I haven't measured yet so maybe I will see inch loss instead

Well done everyone! I've lost 2lbs this week (well I had when I weighed in Friday, then the weekend happened and now I'm not so sure about this week!). Getting there slowly but surely!

I've been 11st11lb for the whole of march. (Doctors scale showed 11st8lbs but not sure whether that's accurate.) I've been on two different antibiotics this month which has stalled my weight loss, I finish them in 5 days, and apart from walking, haven't incorporated any other physical exercise. Although I haven't lost weight this month, I'm glad to say I haven't gained any either.

Hopefully in April I can get back on track.

Back