Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone :p, I lost 4.5lbs this week and am now 11st 13 lbs, hope to see you all down there soon ! :)

Bye Kay xx

Bye bye hun. Right behind u in a few weeks i hope. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Kay you superstar!! It's going to take me a while to catch up - am anticipating a gain tonight, but will be right back on it tomorrow!

Oh Kay you superstar!! It's going to take me a while to catch up - am anticipating a gain tonight, but will be right back on it tomorrow!

Thanks SM hun :), I'm sure you'll be right behind me next week. Good luck hun, hope you have a super duper week !

Kay xx

Bye bye hun. Right behind u in a few weeks i hope. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bye Bubble :), I've got my fingers crossed, see you very soon hopefully :p .

Kay xx

Thanks SM hun :), I'm sure you'll be right behind me next week. Good luck hun, hope you have a super duper week !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, was down 1.5 to 12st 2lbs, so hoping to get out of here next week - think I'm going to do your salad challenge for a little kick start!

Just realised I haven't been in for a while - but I'm still here!

After sticking for 2 weeks running, I lost 2.5lbs last week and 1.5lbs this week - so glad to see those numbers moving!

Lost 1lb this week so happy!! only 6lbs left until my stone award!!

I gained a pound this week so I shall be here a while longer!

I'm finding the twelves slow going as well . . . but the end is in sight! :D

Yes indeed, I'd like to say I'll be out of here by next week but it doesn't seem to be shifting at the moment as quickly as it has done... But as long as it keeps coming off I don't mind really although I'll have to remind myself of that after weigh in if I don't lose 2.5lbs next week! What plan are you following - EE?

Yes indeed, I'd like to say I'll be out of here by next week but it doesn't seem to be shifting at the moment as quickly as it has done... But as long as it keeps coming off I don't mind really although I'll have to remind myself of that after weigh in if I don't lose 2.5lbs next week! What plan are you following - EE?

Yes, EE

I could probably lose faster if I threw in a Red day or two, but I'm so used to EE now that I think I'd struggle to stick to it

I'll be happy just to continue to lose after STS for the 2 weeks after I'd put on :D

I stayed the same this week Thursday wi so still 12.8 hope I get a loss next wi but it's totm and I've got a cold so not feeling it at the moment :( really want this weight to start shifting summer will soon be here !

2&1/4lb off for me ;)

I stayed the same this week Thursday wi so still 12.8 hope I get a loss next wi but it's totm and I've got a cold so not feeling it at the moment :( really want this weight to start shifting summer will soon be here !

U should see a loss nxt wk then hun, I put on 2lb last wk as it was my TOTM and this week its gone with a 1/4lb bonus so dont worry too mych :)

Back