Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I'm a bit late for this it seems :(
I started 3 weeks ago at 12st10.5lb - after a 12.5lb loss I'm now at 11st12lb. Hoping to keep going down!

Nervous about weigh in. Hope to have lost at least half a pound so that I can get into the 11s. Will be a big mental milestone for me :)

weighed in early this week as tomorrow i shall be in TUNISIA :cool:. This week i have maintained which i am so chuffed about. Now for a week of luxury and then back on plan next thursday wooop!

So im still in the 12's after maintaining this week!
Need to get my ass in gear. Going to do success express this week, one day on one day off.
Hoping to get the boost I need to keep going..

xx

So annoyed. 1 pound on after being on plan - feeling wretched ? now 12st 1 when I thought I was going to be in the 11s!

:patback: So you get to stick around with us luvly people for another week :D. Don't worry hun, I'm sure you can make it up, have you looked at your diary to see if there is anything you can change??

:patback: So you get to stick around with us luvly people for another week :D. Don't worry hun, I'm sure you can make it up, have you looked at your diary to see if there is anything you can change??
I know.. Plus it's not the end of the world - I was just in a foul mood last night as was really hoping to be in the 11s as for me that's a big milestone and a big emotional hurdle... Have a hen weekend this weekend and know its unlikely I'll make it there next weigh in now, but you are right. I need to have a proper look at my diary and just keep going! Plus like you said I get to stick around with you lovely bunch for a little while longer!

Last edited:
Half a pound on for me tonight - guess I will be staying here a bit longer! I am disappointed because I thought I'd had a damn near perfect week; ho hum!

Half a pound on for me tonight - guess I will be staying here a bit longer! I am disappointed because I thought I'd had a damn near perfect week; ho hum!

Same for me this week - just need to keep at it... I was in a foul mood last night after weigh in though!

Lost 1.5 lbs so now 12.5 :) pleased as I'm a stone lighter since Christmas ! Happy Easter everyone x

I'm now 12st 13lbs, from 18 stone last year. Hoping to move through to the 11s soon!
That's fantastic progress, well done!

Hi everyone! I weighed in this morning and lost 5lbs! This takes me down to exactly 12 stone! Hopefully I can carry on the momentum and get into the 11's (again!) next week!

Woo hoo!! Lost 1.5 this week to take me to 11 stone 13.5! So I'm out of here.... Just! Hopefully will not be back. Good luck everyone I'll save you all a spot in the next one down :) xx

Back