Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well, I'm still here! 0.5 off this week (that'll be the 0.5 I put on last week!). No idea what is going on as I have had two perfect weeks plan-wise. Still, I will persevere and hopefully see a decent loss soon.

1on for me this week so now 12.6.5 need to get back on track and get nearer those 11s :) well done everyone who had a weight loss over the Easter break x

Just joining in if I can Been gone from minimins for ages and off plan too so signing in now at 12st 13.5lb

Been yo-yoing between 12.8 and 13.8 for a little over a year and switching diets constantly each time the weight crept on. Came back to SW last weekend, weighing in at 13 stone on Sunday morning. Stuck to plan pretty well, but wasn't expecting much as I was coming from a low-carb, high-fat diet and have spent much of this week eating a lot of carbs. Was pleasantly surprised to weigh in at 12.11 this morning - 3lbs off! Hoping that my next move will be down to 11s, rather than up to the 13s, and thought this would be best place for motivation!

1lb off this week, taking me to 11st 13lb! Hopefully I will stay out of the 12's this time!

Woohoo got into the 12s at WI this morning! 11s here I come!

2.5lb off so now 12.5 going down down down. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off for me last week making it 12st .7. I find my weightloss is really slowing down. Hopefully I can get through to 11's at some stage :)

Im 12 Stone 3lbs at the moment, started at 13 1 so although i went through a stone barrier on my first weigh in it didnt feel like much! Quite excited to get into the 11s :D

After messing around with the odd pound off, half on, half off, pound on, I went back to basics this week, wrote everything down and lost 3lbs taking me to bang on 12 stone. Hope to be out of here next week and that you'll all be joining me very soon! :)

Sarah butterfly I'm stalking you lol.
Joined slimming world last week and had my weigh in yesterday, I lost 6lb in my first week so am 12st 11lb, excuse me while I do a little jig
So my target for this week is to loose 2 lb bringing my pounds onto single digits :)
Looking forward to getting to know you all here, hope everyone is having a good week

I was so happy to see the numbers 12.9 !! But then it was my birthday and a week away and i went back up to 12.13 at last weeks weigh in but just been weighed and Iv lost 3lb ? 12.10 Iv got 6 pound to my 2stone award and 5 weigh ins till holiday !! I need to do this

After a really good week :angel09:, 1.5 lb off for me, 1/2 lb off to go to my 7 and a half stone sticker fingers crossed for next week and 2lb to go until 11stone anything!!

Brilliant weight loss Princess, well done!

Had a sneak peak earlier in the week and was horrified to see I'd put 2.5 on! Had another look today and back to what I was last Sunday, so not going to be an outstanding loss, if any, this week. I think my eating is probably a bit erratic, plus I've done so much dieting my poor body probably doesn't know when the next meal's coming and what's going to be in it!

Must try harder. I've got 3 days off from tomorrow to try and get myself more organised. Good luck everyone, you're all doing amazing!

x

Hi all!

Just joined this as weighed in this morning at 12st14lb!

Just left the 13 to 12's group and feel fantastic!

Bring on 11's....

Back