Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Meant to say I weighed in at 12st 12lb not 14lb lol!

Hi lost 1/2 lb last night after a weekend away ! So now 12.6 feel like I've been here ages it's a slow process but I will get there . Happy bank holiday weekend x

Great to see people moving downwards I'm delighted that after my first week back on plan i've lost 5.5lbs!

Puts me at 12st 8 now Here's to another good week everyone ;)

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me joining in here :)

I only lost 1lb this week which I was a little disappointed with so I'm currently at 12st 5lb. I think I might try to up my super free this week and see if that helps to boost my weight loss.

Hope you all have a great week! x

A gain for me this week, was really fed up on weigh day (as I have been sticking to plan religiously), embarrassed myself by crying at group, generally felt a complete failure.

However, my consultant was really nice and has suggested lots of things to try this week, so feeling a bit better today. Hopefully next week I will be heading back towards the 11's again!

A gain for me this week, was really fed up on weigh day (as I have been sticking to plan religiously), embarrassed myself by crying at group, generally felt a complete failure.

However, my consultant was really nice and has suggested lots of things to try this week, so feeling a bit better today. Hopefully next week I will be heading back towards the 11's again!

It happens to us all, but it's only a hiccough in the journey. Good luck this week :)

I did read that and think 12st 14lbs, erm . . . isn't that 13 stone? :D

Anyway, well done - and welcome! :)

Haha I realised after I'd wrote it! Definitely 2lb under 13 so it's 12/12 !

Thank you. I do lose weight quite quickly so don't expect to be in this group for more than a few weeks!

Xx

Hello! After a fab 6lbs loss this week I'm finally here! Currently at 12st 12lbs and hoping to be out of here by the end of June :)

I just realised that I posted my wi yesterday in the wrong thread - it's in the 13 down to 12 one!

Anyway, 1.5 off for me yesterday, so 12 9.5. I really want to get down to 12.8 as soon as possible. Last year I went to an event that I'd had booked for months. I'd been working really hard and not paid much attention to myself, so had quite a shock when I discovered none of my going out clothes no longer fitted me. I couldn't even do the zips up on dresses or extra-wide boots. I was horrified when I weighed myself and saw 13.8 - I knew the weight had been creeping up for over a year, but this was the heaviest I'd ever been. Ever since that point I've been back and forth, trying different things and managing to get to 13 stone very slowly. So 12.8 will be a good first mile stone.

Great achievements on this board, very motivating - have a fab bank holiday x

Well done on your losses guys, I managed 3/4lb on Sat which on one hand, I was pleased with a loss and not a gain, but on the other hand I had wished for a bit more. So hoping for a better loss this wkend. I am very slowly creeping down the 12's. :sigh:

Well done on your losses guys, I managed 3/4lb on Sat which on one hand, I was pleased with a loss and not a gain, but on the other hand I had wished for a bit more. So hoping for a better loss this wkend. I am very slowly creeping down the 12's. :sigh:

I think you should definitely be pleased with your loss. Even if you feel that you are slowly creeping down the 12s, you are still going in the right direction. :)

I hope you have a good week and get the big loss you deserve next weekend x

I've come to bid you farewell (hopefully a permanent move from this thread!)

1.5lbs off for me taking me down to 11st 12.5 - half a pound away from 2.5 stones

Good luck everyone - hope to see you in the 11s very soon (if that's where you want to be!) :)

I've come to bid you farewell (hopefully a permanent move from this thread!)

1.5lbs off for me taking me down to 11st 12.5 - half a pound away from 2.5 stones

Good luck everyone - hope to see you in the 11s very soon (if that's where you want to be!) :)

Well done on your loss and for moving in to a new stone bracket!

I can't wait to be near the 2.5 stone loss myself- that's a brilliant result for you so far. Good luck for next week, I hope you hit the 2.5 off mark.

Hopefully I will be joining you in the 11s soon :) x

Down a pound to 12st 11 lb! Slowly but surely x

I've come to bid you farewell (hopefully a permanent move from this thread!) 1.5lbs off for me taking me down to 11st 12.5 - half a pound away from 2.5 stones Good luck everyone - hope to see you in the 11s very soon (if that's where you want to be!) :)

Well done! Hope to see you soon :p x

I think you should definitely be pleased with your loss. Even if you feel that you are slowly creeping down the 12s, you are still going in the right direction. :)

I hope you have a good week and get the big loss you deserve next weekend x

Thank you :fingerscrossed:

4 pounds off for me tonight, which takes me into the 11's! Many thanks to you all for your support, good luck with your weight losses, and I hope to see you in the 11's soon, if that's where you want to be!

4 pounds off for me tonight, which takes me into the 11's! Many thanks to you all for your support, good luck with your weight losses, and I hope to see you in the 11's soon, if that's where you want to be!
Wow well done you hope to be joining you one day sooner the better must get more focused . X

Back