Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Just had another cheeky weigh in this morning and to my shock I am down to 12st9lb !

Well done to everyone moving down, I'm hoping to be joining you in those 11's next week after a 1 and a half lb loss this week.
I got my 7 and a half stone award tonight too, looking forward to seeing 11 stone anything soon :D

Last edited:
Really pleased as lost 3 tonight and got slimmer of the week so now 12.3 ! Must be the extra water and exercising is helping .

Congratulations Kats! I've had a really rubbish week of eating junk, so thought I'd come here for some inspiration to get back on track. This thread and looking at some of the before and after pics has got me into a better mindset! x

Congratulations Kats! I've had a really rubbish week of eating junk, so thought I'd come here for some inspiration to get back on track. This thread and looking at some of the before and after pics has got me into a better mindset! x
Thanks and good luck go for it :) x

2lb loss this week Yay Down to 12st 6lb Delighted
Here's to another good week to everyone :)

2lb off for me this week which takes me to 12st 3. The 11s are so close I can almost smell them!

This week's weight loss takes to me my first stone off in just 4 weeks... I love slimming world!
:heartpump: I'm hoping to shift 3lb next week to get my Club 10 award, (This is my official statement of intent :giggle:) so I'm planning 2 EE days and 5 SE days plus lots of body magic.

Good luck to everyone else with their WIs this week x

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on SW in a few years, had my third baby 10 months ago and need to get my act together, I weighed in on Tues at 12st 10lbs. Have a wedding in 5 weeks and would love to be down to 12st by then or even moving into the 11's!!!

What plan do you guys all do?

I do EE but then do have 1 red day and try to have 1 green day a week as well!

Good luck, x

Hi all I started at 12.13 got to 12.2 and then put on 3lbs so I'm now 12.5 hoping for a 2lb loss this Tuesday! I would like to be 11stone what would u all like to be?

Hi again minnie your doing fab, how long have you been on it? Im such a yoyo cant imagine me getting out of the 12s but yes would like to be 11 stone. Actually put a lower target down so that i dont go above 11. Haha the way my mind works.. wish my body joined it!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Never say never, Minnie. We can all do it, but life just gets in the way! ;)

Oh your so very kind! We'll I'm really hoping for a loss this week - I have weighed myself at home and it seems I've lost 2lbs but anything can happen come Tuesday I don't trust my scales either plus TOTM is due.... If I don't loose and I've been good all week I think I might sack it in...

I know the feeling, but if you sack it in then it will go the wrong direction won't it? Keep at it you'll succeed. :) (She says,head hung low as I dont follow my own advice)

I don't really know if I believe it!!!
Have I really lost 4lbs.... I even changed the battery in my scales

Attachments

• image-3934053637.jpg
    image-3934053637.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 35
Back