Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I've been at sw for one year now and have nearly lost 5 and a half stone :) 5ft 1 and in the 12s too! Would love to get into the 11s! :)

Hello just joining this thread dropped under 13st tonight! 12st 12 tonight 11st 11 is the target! :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another pound off so that brings me to 12.8.

Very happy indeed!

Hi all I started at 12.13 got to 12.2 and then put on 3lbs so I'm now 12.5 hoping for a 2lb loss this Tuesday! I would like to be 11stone what would u all like to be?

My target is 10stone x

12 2.8 today, hope to be out of here in a couple of weeks!

It is with a heavy heart, I bid you all au revoir for now as I went into those elusive 11's tonight at weigh in :crazy:
See you all on the other side, thank you everyone for all your support :bighug:

So pleased lost 2.5 so I'm down to 12.05 lbs the 11's are close would love to get there by end of the month as I've lost 5.5 lbs in the last two weeks and don't know if I can keep loosing at that rate but am really happy with how it's going :)

So pleased lost 2.5 so I'm down to 12.05 lbs the 11's are close would love to get there by end of the month as I've lost 5.5 lbs in the last two weeks and don't know if I can keep loosing at that rate but am really happy with how it's going :)

That's a great loss! Well done :)

After a weekend of eating out and my star week I'm pleased to report that I've lost 1lb this week.

I had fully prepared myself for a gain. I would love love love to get 2lbs off next week to get my club 10!

I'm just about to plan all of my meals for the week and do a big shop later, with lots of superfree included. I feel like my losses have really slowed the past few weeks, but I'm going to be patient and stay focused one day at a time :D

Good luck with WIs this week lovelies x

12.7 :D

If I get down to 12.4 then that is my first stone!

Lost 1lb this week, down to 12st 2.5lb, 3 lb to lose to get me into that 11st bracket!

Last edited:
Well done on your loss this week. You'll be in the 11s before you know it :D

Feel like everyone has forgot about this thread! :(

I think a lot of the forum is a lot quieter now a days. Maybe all the New Years resolution people have given up?

A couple of other threads I follow are still quite busy, seems to be this one that's really gone quiet. People shouldn't give up! X

I'm still here too :) but know where you're coming from some treads seem to be quiet not sure why ? I love to see how others are doing especially if im struggling a bit gives me motivation to keep going ! X

Back