Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello

Been AWOL from the group for a while but am back and ready to get in to the 11s!! I lost a pound this week so am 12st11.

:-D

I'm 12 2 today slowly slowly moving down!

12.6 for me, half way there!

Glad people are using this forum again as I find it very helpful x

Weigh in tomorrow Hoping I might have pulled it back to sts

It's been a long slow journey but I'm gradually getting there.

Weighed in this week at 12st 5lb which coincidentally is also the lightest weight I've ever been (I lost a lot of weight about 8/9 years ago and that's the weight I got to) so I kinda feel like I'm stepping into the unknown, which is exciting!

Today I bought my first EVER size 12 top, which I'm thrilled about! That said, my lower half can only just about fit into size 14 jeans.... which I'm still chuffed about as well!

Hi lost 1/2 lb so now 12.0 so close to the 11s ! :) Bank holiday weekend ahead so will wait and see but my mini goal was to get there by beginning of June which I think is do-able . Have a good weekend everyone x

Lost 1lb tonight taking me to 12'13 so I may be here some time xx

2lb gone so 12st 6 again!!

I'm waving or should I say typing my final (I hope) message on this thread as I got my stone award and more I lost 3lbs today so I am 11.11.5

I'm waving or should I say typing my final (I hope) message on this thread as I got my stone award and more I lost 3lbs today so I am 11.11.5

Well done!

6lb to go for me until I am allowed into the 11's ... See you soon I hope! Xx

Fantastic loss Very well done
Hope to see you in a couple of weeks

Well done MinnieMouse!! X

Couldn't of done it without you all, I'm still subscribed to this thread as I want to see how all my fellow 12"s are getting on and I am waiting for you all to join me on the other side xxx
Can't wait really close but it's sods law ill gain this week . Well done you good Luck in the 11s x

Back