Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone....Im returning to this thread for the wrong reason! Someone told me I looked great and gave me a huge confidence boost that the weight slowly crept back....rejoined Slimming World last friday 10lbs heavier in just a couple of months!! Back on the bus again now and its the scenic route, I never have big losses. 1st weigh in tomorrow morning.

Hi Everyone!

I did leave this group however I am now back after putting a stone back on in 10 months :(. You have me until I loose 8.5lb which might take some time.

Good luck everyone!, lets hope we can all move on to the next step together!. My target is by the 1st July whats yours?

Hi Jeni
Good luck!, looks like where both in the same position! What date are you aiming for to get onto the next group?

Hi everyone....Im returning to this thread for the wrong reason! Someone told me I looked great and gave me a huge confidence boost that the weight slowly crept back....rejoined Slimming World last friday 10lbs heavier in just a couple of months!! Back on the bus again now and its the scenic route, I never have big losses. 1st weigh in tomorrow morning.

Hi Jeni
Good luck!, looks like where both in the same position! What date are you aiming for to get onto the next group?

Hi everyone sts for me so still 12.0 told you I wouldn't do it this week ! But am determined to loose at least 1lb by next Thursday I CAN DO THIS !!! Positive thinking Lol good luck x

Amazing how quickly it can creep back on :(
Best of luck tomorrow

Hi Everyone!

I did leave this group however I am now back after putting a stone back on in 10 months :(. You have me until I loose 8.5lb which might take some time.

Good luck everyone!, lets hope we can all move on to the next step together!. My target is by the 1st July whats yours?

Hi Millie
We've roughly the same goal I want to lose 12lb by end of June which will make me 11 8

Hi to all,

Back to SW once again, lost 4.5 stone couple of years back now albeit on the CD diet, but have been doing SW on/off for over 25 years now!!! and much prefer it as a much healthier way of life... anyhow here goes... am in the 12st+ region and working towards (for the 1st time ever) by 9st 2 target before I had the children (1988)!!!!!... Lets do this Girls & Boys of course ;)...Maxine

Hi Millie
We've roughly the same goal I want to lose 12lb by end of June which will make me 11 8

Good Luck Carol!
Are you doing EE or Red&Green?

Hi Millie, I havent really given myself a target date....maybe I should. Going to aim for 2lb per week (setting myself a hard target there!) so 26th June I want to be back in the 11's.

Yes Carjam, I took my eye off the ball and bam! This is actually the 3rd time Ive joined now in 17-18months. Just wish I had stuck at it the first time.

Can I join in here please? I'm currently 12st 6, rejoined SW on Monday. I'm hoping not to be here too long, but I'm realistic and am happy for any loss TBH!

Can I join in here please? I'm currently 12st 6, rejoined SW on Monday. I'm hoping not to be here too long, but I'm realistic and am happy for any loss TBH!

Welcome to the group Mrs CC!, good luck :)

Hi Millie, I havent really given myself a target date....maybe I should. Going to aim for 2lb per week (setting myself a hard target there!) so 26th June I want to be back in the 11's.

Yes Carjam, I took my eye off the ball and bam! This is actually the 3rd time Ive joined now in 17-18months. Just wish I had stuck at it the first time.

Thats a good goal, mine is 3lb a week. But .... last night the other half decided to tell me he would like to book a last minute BEACH HOLIDAY, in 2-3 weeks! **wimpers**, I now wish I started back on plan a few months ago. The thought of a costume let alone a bikini is a scary thought at the moment :(

Oh no! last minute holiday! Theres no point in wishing we started earlier or stuck at it, we cant go back so lets look forward and be more determined! Onwards and downwards!

Well I am in shock this morning, I lost 5.5lb!! It is my first week back but even though I havent been following the plan I have still kept some of the good habits (frylight etc) so I wasnt expecting that. Going to update stats now, think my bmi might be out the 'obese' range and back to just 'overweight' :)

Welcome everyone!

I had a a gain this week unfortunately, back to 12.8 x

Hi mrs dee and bea!

Had a couple of bad food days this weekend, was at alton towers yesterday with the kids and although I took food none of it was slimming world friendly!! Oh well, today has been good and I have until Friday before weigh in. I'm still 3.5lb ahead of mini target so it's all good! (Trying hard not to get too relaxed about that tho!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lb until I'm firmly out of here, feel it could take a few weeks tho, which should take me up to my holiday!

4lbs off for me this morning on my first weigh in! Really chuffed! I'm aiming to shft 3lbs next week to get my half stone and be out of here next week!!!

Back