Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done losers. :D
Officially i dhouldnt b here anymore. :( Gone the wrong way and im dead on 13 stone at mo.... iff im still their next week ill be leaving you lovely ladies, but im giving myself the benefit as i was on hols last week. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hoping to stay in this bracket. I was 11st 12.5 last Thursday. Been off plan a bit this week now 12 stone on my own scales.Hoping I can claw a maintain. Weigh in is on thurs.

I dont know what Im playing at today, been soooo bad! Ive only had one weigh in and im ready for giving up already.....Some one give me a virtual kick up the backside!! I really want to keep at it. (Im silly in thinking one bad day is going to ruin my whole week) I think a couple of red days will sort me out in time for Friday! I just need to keep my eye on the prize!!

I dont know what Im playing at today, been soooo bad! Ive only had one weigh in and im ready for giving up already.....Some one give me a virtual kick up the backside!! I really want to keep at it. (Im silly in thinking one bad day is going to ruin my whole week) I think a couple of red days will sort me out in time for Friday! I just need to keep my eye on the prize!![/QUOTE

One bad meal won't make you fat just like one good meal won't make you skinny!! You gotta keep up with it xx

Weighed in last night. Lost the 1 1/2 I out on two weeks ago. 2 1/2 then I have lost 10%

Onwards and downwards

Hello! Can I join please? I lost 1.5lb this week, putting me at 12st 12.5 :) x

Hi lost 1/2 lb today taking me to 11.13.5 ! So I'm moving down to the next stone ( only just ) Good luck everyone x

Well done!

I lost 1.5lb taking me to 12.2 and got my half stone award, slimmer of the week and won the raffle!! Must be my lucky day. I'm 3lb ahead of my mini target to get out of the 12's by June 27th.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Mrs Dee :)

Ive had a naughty weekend AGAIN lol...no idea why I keep doing this to myself, it was my sons 16th birthday on Saturday though and we went out to eat. Ill be extra good this week.

Weighing in at 12st 3.5lb at the moment so really hoping I won't be with you guys too long, planning on doing red days this week!

I'm gaining abut ATM due to being pregnant. X

Ooh its in the air, ive read a few pregnancies tonight. Congratulations how exciting. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 2lb again this week :)

Hi everyone lost 3lb making me 12.11 so just like to say hello. Think i might be here a while but want to loose 2lb next week and get far away from that 13.

Thank you everyone xx

Back