Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join you all here. Down 5.5 last night meant a nice jump into 12's now at 12.10.5. Hoping to have another good week to keep me further away from the 13s. Never want to see that number again!!!

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join you all here. Down 5.5 last night meant a nice jump into 12's now at 12.10.5. Hoping to have another good week to keep me further away from the 13s. Never want to see that number again!!!

Well done on your loss. Got here last week and am determined not to see 13st ever again aswell. Really gives you a boost to drop a stone bracket makes you want to get as far away from the danger of going back to it.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Well done everyone, missed weigh in last Friday due to a school thing of my sons, I weighed at home an think I would have maintained, which is ok, I'm still on track for my mini target. Chicken salad Sarnie for lunch and home made veg soup for dinner. Had about 10 syns. Fruit salad if I get hungry later, I need at least 1lb on Friday to stay on track!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big hello to you all. .is there room for one more?!

Big smile on my face as I made it into this zone at WI tonight. ..now 12st 12.5lbs (3lbs lost this week. Since July 2013 - 5st 6.5lbs in total..i can almost taste that 5 1/2 stone sticker/certificate!!!) Still have a stupid grin on my face!

You're doing great, well done! X

This thread is so active I miss it - but don't miss being 12 stone you've all done so well :) hurry up and come to the 11's

I'm gaining :( but for good reason, still sticking to diet though.

Last time I weighed myself is gone back up to 12.10 but haven't looked again. Don't want to!

2lb off 12.9 today so pleased. Would love to see 12.7 next week getting me half way. Really motivated at the moment and the weather really helps.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Congrats on the pregnancy! I agree with Minniemouse, the gains dont matter :)

I lost half a lb yesterday, little bit disappointed but it happens, least its going in the right direction.

Middle of the road for me 12.7 today, been here before though so lets see where it takes me this time. xx

Thank you!

Think I need to stay off of the scales!

Hi everyone, I rejoined sw online last week, weighed in at 12st 13lbs. Aiming to be 10st so determined to get to target this time! My first weigh is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed...Good luck to everyone for a 100% week!!

Hi everyone, I rejoined sw online last week, weighed in at 12st 13lbs. Aiming to be 10st so determined to get to target this time! My first weigh is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed...Good luck to everyone for a 100% week!!

Hey there. Good luck for your first weigh in!

Hey there. Good luck for your first weigh in!

Thank you! I lost 4lbs- really pleased as have had some lovely meals this week and haven't felt deprived at all. It took me 4 weeks to lose 4lbs on weight watchers so really happy with a good first week on sw :)

Just hit 12st 13, its the first time I've been under 13st in at least a year, I'm so happy with myself for sticking at it!!

Back