Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Just hit 12st 13, its the first time I've been under 13st in at least a year, I'm so happy with myself for sticking at it!!

Well done you.

I'm slowly chipping away at this zone (0.5 off at WI tonight..taking me to 12 12 ) ...but every little helps!

Well done everyone. 2lb off so 12.7 half way there. Away the w/end but want 2lb next week to reach my 1 1/2 stone so will make sensible choices.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

I'm back here after a 4lb gain on my holidays, too much white bread and beer. Hope to not be here too long. Haven't had a official weigh in, that will be Monday morning :)

:party0011::wee: 2 and 3/4 lb off for me today Hoping nxt wk I can go down to the next stone bracket, fingers double crossed. Hopefully some of u will join me too

Last edited:
6 lbs down today another 4 and will down to the next bracket....just need another strict 100% week

Happy Sundays all

6 lbs down today another 4 and will down to the next bracket....just need another strict 100% week

Happy Sundays all
Well done

Hi all, I lost 1lb taking me to 12st0.5lb!! I was off my mini target by 1lb but nevermind....I will be in the 11's by Friday (fingers crossed- no reason why I shouldnt!)

Hi all
I am 12.6 and sooooo looking forward to being in 11's. Have been ill but once back firing on all cylinders and can exercise properly again then I'm sure I can crack it this time. 11.12 has a magical ring to it! So does 11.7 though, and 11.4 LOL
Good luck all.

1lb is good, really in my book! Pick up a lb of lard in the supermarket, that's what I do. Well done. :)

I've lost 6lb this week after being up down and all around for a few weeks now
That takes me to 12st 0.5lb so i hope to move to the next bracket next week Fingers crossed

I lost half which puts me dead on 12 stone! I arent gonna say I will be out of here next week cos I really thought I would have done it by now!

I lost half which puts me dead on 12 stone! I arent gonna say I will be out of here next week cos I really thought I would have done it by now!

Well done on your loss. I gained 1lb :( but could have been much worse as I was not 100% on plan. I keep banging on the 11's door but it won't let me in just yet. I'm really focused this week though, and I am willing myself to break in no matter what. :whip:

Good luck

Back