Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done on your loss. I gained 1lb :( but could have been much worse as I was not 100% on plan. I keep banging on the 11's door but it won't let me in just yet. I'm really focused this week though, and I am willing myself to break in no matter what. :whip: Good luck

If we both try really hard we might be able to break that door down together lol!!!

This weight seems to be my plateau, I got into the 11's about 6 months ago but got too comfy an put 10lb in in about a month :/ sooooo want to see 11 on those scales on Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Put on 1lb last week so that put me back at 13st! Lost 2lb this week so I'm now 12st 12 after starting over as I'd got into bad habits. Measured myself as well this morning and I've lost 10 inches!

If we both try really hard we might be able to break that door down together lol!!!

This weight seems to be my plateau, I got into the 11's about 6 months ago but got too comfy an put 10lb in in about a month :/ sooooo want to see 11 on those scales on Friday!

Me too!!, although I WI on Saturday, good luck :cross: fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we both make it this wk

joining you lovely people as I lost 5.5lbs this week. My weight is now 12st 10.5lbs

:fingerscrossed: fingers crossed for you today ;)

Don't no how iv done it but iv lost 4lb! That's me at 12.4 !

Oh and I found out the gender, I am having a bouncing baby boy!

Well done bearox. And congrats.
1/2 lb off for me this wk. Still banging on the door to the 11's !!!

Thanks I DID IT!!! 1lb off down the 11.13 feels gooooood :D

:happy096: well done Jeni, I hope I will see you in the 11's on Sat :cross:

Just left the 13 stone group last Friday. Now I weigh in at 12st12.5lb so a bit to go until the 11's but I will make it. Got down to 12st2.5lb before I had a break from SW for a little while so almost got there before. Once into the 11's I will weigh the lightest I ever remember weighing! I'm only 22 but for as long as I can remember I have been in the 12's. It may take me a few weeks but I will get there. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you! You will be in the 11's in no time.

Just left the 13 stone group last Friday. Now I weigh in at 12st12.5lb so a bit to go until the 11's but I will make it. Got down to 12st2.5lb before I had a break from SW for a little while so almost got there before. Once into the 11's I will weigh the lightest I ever remember weighing! I'm only 22 but for as long as I can remember I have been in the 12's. It may take me a few weeks but I will get there. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you! You will be in the 11's in no time.

Well done Rosie and welcome. You've been so close to the 11s before so you know you can do it! I know what you mean about not knowing what it feels like to be a certain weight (as an adult). I too can't remember being in the 11s (and I'm double your age!!)..it'll be a voyage of discovery for us both these next few weeks!

After a lot of faffing about I have come back to SW and I weighed myself 12st 8.5lb

I am determined to shift this weight once and for all

I'm determined to keep focused this time

Hello, I'm joining you awesome people,this is my first week I started at 12.9 last Tuesday so my first weigh in will be at group Tuesday coming. It's been good so far although I've are my body weight In fruit and muller light yogurts, although it says in the book that I can eat as much as I like i think I'm over doing it so fingers crossed for a good week 1 :)

Back