Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Good luck to everyone else as well x

Definitely not happy to be in the 12's - I got down to 10st 10lb a few months ago but then have been on and off (mostly off) plan since, meaning my weight has shot back up to 12st 5.5lb.

Last Monday I rejoined a new group as a brand new member, so tonight will be my first weigh in. I'm hoping for a nice loss and also to be out of the 12's ASAP - also don't want to stick around in the 11's for too long either (hey, I don't want much do I!? :rolleyes:)

Will report back after group tonight and see how I've done! Good luck to everyone - we'll be in that next stone down before too long xx

Definitely not happy to be in the 12's - I got down to 10st 10lb a few months ago but then have been on and off (mostly off) plan since, meaning my weight has shot back up to 12st 5.5lb. Last Monday I rejoined a new group as a brand new member, so tonight will be my first weigh in. I'm hoping for a nice loss and also to be out of the 12's ASAP - also don't want to stick around in the 11's for too long either (hey, I don't want much do I!? :rolleyes:) Will report back after group tonight and see how I've done! Good luck to everyone - we'll be in that next stone down before too long xx

Hope your weigh in went well. Fingers crossed!

4.5lb off taking me to 12st 1lb! 1lb to go and then I'm in the 11's and working my way back into the 10's, yay :D

Well done, great loss! How long you been on it x

Well done, great loss! How long you been on it x

It'd be three years in September I'd have been at my old group. I'd lost over 4 stone but have struggled since May time - even though I carried on going to group I had gain after gain after gain, only with the occasional loss. I got to 1st 9lb heavier than my lightest and decided I needed to do something before it got any worse, so instead of going to my usual Tuesday group last week I went to a Monday night one instead and joined up as if I was a brand new member. It's done wonders for me and I've never felt so motivated or excited for SW in such a long time!

It'd be three years in September I'd have been at my old group. I'd lost over 4 stone but have struggled since May time - even though I carried on going to group I had gain after gain after gain, only with the occasional loss. I got to 1st 9lb heavier than my lightest and decided I needed to do something before it got any worse, so instead of going to my usual Tuesday group last week I went to a Monday night one instead and joined up as if I was a brand new member. It's done wonders for me and I've never felt so motivated or excited for SW in such a long time!

Good on you for trying something new. Why do you think its made a difference?

Good on you for trying something new. Why do you think its made a difference?

Thank you! Just exactly that - because it is something new. New group, new members, new consultant, new ideas, etc. As I say, I'd been at my old group for almost three years, and although I loved it and my consultant / fellow members, it can become a bit "samey" after so long. Sometimes you need to look at it with a fresh set of eyes and a total new start. I'm not looking back now, going to embrace this new journey and give it my all! x

Princess you are so positive I think it is rubbing off on me! I have been hanging around 12st 7lbs for far too long. It really time to look at the 10s :rolleyes:. I know I can do it as I spent most of my adult life around 10 stone (sometimes lighter). You are an inspiration and I shall follow your lead if I may :).
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

Princess you are so positive I think it is rubbing off on me! I have been hanging around 12st 7lbs for far too long. It really time to look at the 10s :rolleyes:. I know I can do it as I spent most of my adult life around 10 stone (sometimes lighter). You are an inspiration and I shall follow your lead if I may :).
I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

Aww, thank you! That is so so nice of you. You can do it, without a doubt! We both can. We all can :D xx

Hi ya, week 1 weigh in and I've lost 5 1/2 lb so very happy with that :)

Thank you, bring on this week! Im going harvester tonight so will be taking my book with me but luckily harvester is pretty healthy anyway so should be ok

STS much better than a gain! I don't weigh until Monday but I think my tum looks smaller. It is just so tempting to get on the scales. Must resist!! :rolleyes:

Back