Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all,

Sorry don't post very much at the moment! I'm just pretty boring and not really moving much.

I have a feeling I'll stay in the 12's for my pregnancy, maybe even creep into 13's but I'm staying calm as I no that will be baby weight.

Iv been on plan and my weights being pretty much maintained. I keep jumping between 12.3 and 12.8 depending on what iv eaten that week trying my hardest not to slip into the 13's but will take a more accurate weight reading once he's here!

20 weeks now xxx

Hi there,

Today I have rededicated myself to SW and will get weighed in on a Saturday at Boots..... I know their scales are accurate and I can get a printout.

Start weight 12st 13lb

Bring it on!

The only way is down :)

Weigh in for me tonight. Was 12st 1lb last Monday - hoping to be in the 11's by tonight! Fingers crossed :D xx

Stevie tons of good luck for tonight. It will be sad to see you go to the 11s to 10s but I'll catch you up! By which time you will probably be in the 10s lol! I have lost 1lb. Hoorah. Can't wait for tonight to see your success. :clap:

Good luck Stevie :)

I've been in here since February!! Need to get moving, 12 5.8 at last WI last week.

Thanks ladies! Had gotten down to 10st 10lb at my lowest and want to get back there and beyond very soon!!

I am now 12 st 9lbs and absolutely delighted with my 5.5lb loss in two weeks on Kay's salad challenge.

That's a fantastic loss, well done! And welcome to the 12's xx

That's a fantastic loss, well done! And welcome to the 12's xx

Thank you. I am determined not to spend any longer in the 12s than I have to. Eating salad for one meal a day was a no hardship - it was drinking 2 litres of water a day that nearly did it for me! Shows what a difference it makes.

How are you getting on?

Yippeeee!! 2lb off putting me at 11st 13lb - see you guys there soon! Xx

Well done!! X

Hi just got into the 12s tonight, hello all x

Kami, massive welcome to the 12,s! Going down. Yesssss.
As for the rest of you, I am green with envy that some are about to jump ship to the 11,s. :D

All the positive action is so wow.

Back