Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Kami, massive welcome to the 12,s! Going down. Yesssss.
As for the rest of you, I am green with envy that some are about to jump ship to the 11,s. :D

All the positive action is so wow.

Thanks for the welcome :)

So good to be here

2 1/2lb off this week :)

Hey im new to this so forgive me if iv doing this all wrong, can i join this thread please, i had my 5th weigh in tonight and am now 11st 13.5lb and got my half stone award xxx

Second week in and 12'10. Desperate to move my way in to 11's big holiday coming up so CANNOT yo yo like I usually do!

Josie1991, looks like you already outgrown (or shrunk) out of this group! Well done!

Hey im new to this so forgive me if iv doing this all wrong, can i join this thread please, i had my 5th weigh in tonight and am now 11st 13.5lb and got my half stone award xxx

Good news! You should be in the 11s into 10 group. Nothing personal. Wish it were me :)

Me too! I lost 1.5lbs this week so down to 12 4, hope ok here for 3 weeks more max.

Me too! I lost 1.5lbs this week so down to 12 4, hope ok here for 3 weeks more max.

Well done Danni86 on good loss. 3 weeks is def. do-able for you. I reckon 5 weeks for me to see 11-something (fingers crossed I'll do it by the end of the summer hols)

Grrrrrrrr!!!

So annoyed with myself!
3 weeks ago I missed out on my 5st award, which was my goal before I went on holiday, by a pound! As soon as I got home from that weigh in I went into self sabotage and between that and a week all inclusive I put on 6lbs! I lost 4lbs this week and had a really on plan week last week.
Didn't have a treat night Monday but yesterday and today I've gone totally off the rails. :(
Why am I doing this!! I have 11lbs to target and feel like I'm flapping around.
CW 12st 8lb GW 11st 11lbs

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4lbs last week is a great loss, well done!
Do you think you can start afresh tomorrow? I'm keeping a food diary just now which helps me x

Hi everyone!

I started SW with my first night at group on 14/07 weighing in at 13st 2.5lbs. My first weigh in saw a great first loss of 4lbs so I'm already in the 12s. Now I'm looking forward to getting into the 11s! Second weigh in is tomorrow and after a weekend away I've been eating lots of s and ss foods to boost my loss. At 12st 12lbs now I'm hoping to be in the 11s by mid-September. Any sooner would be fab! x

Grrrrrrrr!!! So annoyed with myself! 3 weeks ago I missed out on my 5st award, which was my goal before I went on holiday, by a pound! As soon as I got home from that weigh in I went into self sabotage and between that and a week all inclusive I put on 6lbs! I lost 4lbs this week and had a really on plan week last week. Didn't have a treat night Monday but yesterday and today I've gone totally off the rails. :( Why am I doing this!! I have 11lbs to target and feel like I'm flapping around. CW 12st 8lb GW 11st 11lbs Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're not on your own. I think it's something to do with setting a target weight. I was so near target two years ago I could smell it. Things got in the way and I put one and a half stone back on. Looking back I often wonder what I could have done differently. What I do now is focus on small losses each week and keep my eye on what I have achieved so far to motivate me. To lose nearly 5 st. is amazing so don't ever forget that. You can't be perfect all the time!

What works for me is to have a slimming buddy to egg me on. I am 12/9 with a target of 11st. I always feel accountable to someone other than myself then. Similar to a SW group I imagine. I have just done Kay's salad challenge on another thread and lost 5.5lbs in two weeks. Unheard of for me! Might be worth joining for a last minute push?

If you want a buddy - I'm up for it and have a lot to learn from a successful healthy eater like yourself :)

Jo.b I have to succeed. I too have been around, up and down for too long. I am really in the mood now and want this Christmas to be so special. Last Christmas was a wipe out, a terrible time but this one is going to be so good. I will be slim again and OH will be proud. Special reason to drive me on. Lets go for it big time! Good luck to all, I am sure we can all get where we want to be if we want it enough. :wavey::wavey:

Alice and Sharron great going! Can you wait for me? Probably not! I am hot on your heels so see you there soon. Hugs.:)

You're not on your own. I think it's something to do with setting a target weight. I was so near target two years ago I could smell it. Things got in the way and I put one and a half stone back on. Looking back I often wonder what I could have done differently. What I do now is focus on small losses each week and keep my eye on what I have achieved so far to motivate me. To lose nearly 5 st. is amazing so don't ever forget that. You can't be perfect all the time!

What works for me is to have a slimming buddy to egg me on. I am 12/9 with a target of 11st. I always feel accountable to someone other than myself then. Similar to a SW group I imagine. I have just done Kay's salad challenge on another thread and lost 5.5lbs in two weeks. Unheard of for me! Might be worth joining for a last minute push?

If you want a buddy - I'm up for it and have a lot to learn from a successful healthy eater like yourself :)

Sounds good to me! Always willing to help and be helped. I really want target 1 month today!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back