Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Sounds good to me! Always willing to help and be helped. I really want target 1 month today!! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OK - let's do it. You say target in one month. How many pounds is that?

I will commit to 6lbs by 31 August (my weigh in day) 1.5 lbs per week sounds doable for me. How do you feel about posting every day - reporting and encouraging each other?

I had 11lbs to go last Monday which is my weigh in day. But I've had 2 bad days this week. I still want to aim for target which I can do in 5 weigh in's I just got to FOCUS!
Daily posting sounds good. You're not on ********* by any chance?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had 11lbs to go last Monday which is my weigh in day. But I've had 2 bad days this week. I still want to aim for target which I can do in 5 weigh in's I just got to FOCUS! Daily posting sounds good. You're not on ********* by any chance? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Total technophobe - you will have to spell it out! Even partial will help!

11 lbs means over 2 lbs a week. Is that realistic for you. Don't set yourself up to fail!

So my post for the day

image-3097953747.jpg

Love the message this sends out. It's in our minds and if we want it enough, we can do it. I am on holiday in Austria and will be joined by friends for four days from Sunday. I am so determined to lose this weight that I will stick to my healthy eating regime. No wine or ice creams.

In its place I will indulge my love of fruit - cherries and apricots in particular. Fair trade I think.

What's your plan for the weekend?

I'm having an early night (I was up at 4am!) Have just ordered a pile of super free shopping that I'm collecting tomorrow after my spin class! Sunday is urban rebound first thing, and then maybe yoga. Then sitting in my friends garden for the afternoon and then make food for work this week.

2lb+ was realistic for 5 weigh in's but after my 2 wonky days this week it'll be tight but not out of reach.

Have you got a smart phone? There's an app in either iTunes or play store download that. Sign up (pretty similar to how you signed up for this forum)
Then search for HELEN__SW (that's 2 _) the picture is of my sideways in my mirror in red and navy dress. Let me know how you get on.

Lost 1lb this week......if I keep up this I'll be here until end of October......

Maybe I can lose 2lb next week...... no birthday to steer me off plan this week

Hi can I join this group please? I need to lose 12lbs to get down to 11. I have been doing SW for about 2 months and am fine when I am focused but really need to work at saying no.

Another 2lb off for me this week, I'm liking this trend :D that leaves me at 12.2 now... Nearly there :D :D :D

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back