Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi I got to this thread just in time then...... I am 12st and 1/2 a pound. Thought I would have gotten into the 11's yesterday at weigh in, but unfortunately gained a half instead of any loss :(
Started SW end of January at 13st 12lbs. Not good at all as I'm only little ---- 4ft 11. But I will defeat this! I swear.

We'll I'm on holiday now so not fussed lol. I just wanted my 2.5 stone before I had two weeks off! Plans are uncertain and weather dependant so I may or may not go to weigh in next week but I'm expecting a gain over the next two weeks.

Good luck for weigh in, what's happening Sun? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Thowing a big party for my daughters exam results which will involve vast amounts of food and alcohol.Enjoy your hols. I like that you will accept a gain on the scales and still feel confident because you know why. I didn't do that before, i put so much pressure on myself to lose EVERY week even when I had stuff planned. Think I'm more realistic this time and think, buggar it, i'm partying this week.....as long as I don't put on more than 'x' pounds, I'll take the loss on the chin. I notice you're short like me. So quick question...how do you feel looking at bmi charts? I look at what I am supposed to be according to those and think no way would I WANT to lose that much!

Hi I got to this thread just in time then...... I am 12st and 1/2 a pound. Thought I would have gotten into the 11's yesterday at weigh in, but unfortunately gained a half instead of any loss :(
Started SW end of January at 13st 12lbs. Not good at all as I'm only little ---- 4ft 11. But I will defeat this! I swear.

Another short one here! I'm 5ft 1. In fact, I was same as your start weight at the beginning of the year. I lost 5lb on my own before going back to SW in May.

Thowing a big party for my daughters exam results which will involve vast amounts of food and alcohol.Enjoy your hols. I like that you will accept a gain on the scales and still feel confident because you know why. I didn't do that before, i put so much pressure on myself to lose EVERY week even when I had stuff planned. Think I'm more realistic this time and think, buggar it, i'm partying this week.....as long as I don't put on more than 'x' pounds, I'll take the loss on the chin. I notice you're short like me. So quick question...how do you feel looking at bmi charts? I look at what I am supposed to be according to those and think no way would I WANT to lose that much!

Yes I keep trying to say I'm not overweight but under tall, surprisingly people just laugh!

I think lower end for me is ridiculous but I was at the upper end of healthy at about 19. That was a long time ago unfortunately! A 31 year old body will be very different so I may stay in the overweight, I'm just gonna go more from how I feel.

I started at severely obese, now obese so my goal for now is to get to overweight!

Sunday sounds fab and I agree it's all in the mindset. I've lost a stone or so before but been very halfhearted and given up. I also have a very supportive oh now which makes all the difference.

Hope Sunday goes really well for you and you all enjoy yourselves x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Leaving this thread ladies, good luck on your journeys. Not only am I not going down a level Im actually going up by 2!! So very sad, but hope to meet up with you soon with my masses of losses over the next oooooooh... 3 years possibly. I do go at a snails pace.
wishing you all the best. x

I am glad to be joining this thread!! I have 7lbs before I go in to the 11s.

As I am 5'8 my goal of 10st may be a bit ambitious, I don't want to look too skinny - If that's possible considering I play Rugby and am built like a brick house lol.

Here's to another good week to lose those 7lbs!!!

Well, after going back up a bit I have lost 1lb this week so I am still 12st 7lbs! I am 5' 7" and was 10 stone for years. I am strongly built too! My OH got fed up with my lack of bottom cheeky thing. He asked me if I could put on half a stone, which I did and I looked better really and could eat a little bit more. Unfortunately since stopping working I now need to lose 2 stone! :rolleyes:

Ah so we are the same really! I think 10st 7lb would be ideal for me!!

Managed to hit 12st on the dot at WI yesterday, really hoping to move down to the next group next week!!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am stuck! Up, down, up, down it's driving me crazy. :cry:

I'm the same! I've been basically within the same few pounds since March!

Had some progress today..down 2.5 lbs so I'm now 12st 3lbs which earned me my 6st award in group so I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat!!

I'm hoping to be in next zone by end September, which should be achievable.. fingers crossed :)

Hi guys, have been following this thread and minis for ages, have decided to post more this time round! The 12s are killing me, so, so much work and I'm hovering at 12'7...

Grrrrrr!

Started properly on sw last week. Have been 100% all week and first weigh tonight and only lost 1lb!

Being completely on plan and being my first week I was expecting a decent loss, so am mega disappointed. Thought I'd make a big dent in the 12's. But instead still hovering at the 12'10! :-(

Have done Sw a couple of times before and no it can work. So need to persevere!

Don't get disheartened, ruby. We had a lady who started in group approx a month ago who lost nothing on first week, but has since lost well (as I recall she's had a couple of c.3lb losses and a c.2lb). Sometimes our bodies get 'confused' about all this healthy, good food but it'll show next week, I'm sure. Have you done a food diary and shared with your consultant, in case something is not quite right?

Ruby, Jo is completely right, comparing your losses to your group is just torture, although we all do it. Just stick with it, I personally have to wait a couple weeks to see any payoff, but eventually you look back and a couple months have flown and you've lost weight. Just see it as a long game, and don't put yourself under too much pressure week to week.

Back