Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi guys, just got into the 12's this morning with a 2lb loss, how's everyone doing? My goal is to get to 11 stone or less for Christmas x

Hello denise doing super i see. Well done. Could you please post the link to the 13s as ive gone up ( well actually down from the 14s but cant find it)

EDITED
I found it so no worries. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi everyone…I haven't got up the nerve to go back to group yet, but I've started back on the SW plan this week (mostly red days). Currently around 11st (haven't got the nerve to get on the scales either) but potentially more. At 5ft 1, I have a way to go.

It's lovely to find a thread targeted to people around my weight. Reading through the posts, you're all pretty inspirational.

xx

Hey welcome to the thread, can I suggest braving the scales, it may be better than you think or may be not but at least you'll know where you're starting from. :)

Good luck
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Melonball…I just jumped on the scales and…well it isn't terrible but isn't great either. 154lbs (11 stone) exactly. I'm not entirely surprised given a recent breast augmentation which I'm sure has put at least 2 lbs on my chest!
Still, at least I have a starting point. I really appreciate the push in the right direction :)

boooo! I just rejoined group and am now 12.0 exactly, so I'm sulking having gained 6lb in the last 3 months. I'll get it off again and get into the magic 10's by Christmas though.

I've gone back into the 13s after my hols but I'm not leaving!!

I'll be out of them again next week :)

I'm getting frustrated!! Have only lost 1/2lb total in the last 3 weeks!! And what's even more annoying is I'm only 1/2lb from my 5st award!!
I've started posting my food diary please tell me if you spot any reason why.
xx

Hell, melonball get a grip honey! Get that 1/2lb off soonest! Have I got room to talk! Stuck here at 12st 7lb and it feels like forever. I must get a grip.......

I'm getting frustrated!! Have only lost 1/2lb total in the last 3 weeks!! And what's even more annoying is I'm only 1/2lb from my 5st award!! I've started posting my food diary please tell me if you spot any reason why. xx Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Sometimes it helps to do something different. I did Kay's salad challenge for two weeks and lost extra pounds over and above what I would normally do. SW diet with a couple of added twists! Might be worth a look

Last edited:
Sometimes it helps to do something different. I did Kay's salad challenge for two weeks and lost extra pounds over and above what I would normally do. SW diet with a couple of added twists! Might be worth a look

What's the salad challenge?

weigh in this morning and lost another 2lb also took my measurements and from starting I have lost 4.5" from bust 6" from waist and 6" from my hips/bum :banana dancer::bunnydance::stickdance:

Denise that is fab! It is really so inspirational and I shall try harder. Kays salad challenge, I had a look at and am about to give it a go. Bev x

What's the salad challenge? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Kay's salad challenge uses SW diet but adds a few extra conditions eg drinking min 2 l of water, reducing carbs and upping the exercise ( a bit ). It is intended as a short sharp change to kick start weight loss again. I lost over 4 lbs in two weeks after stalling for months. Kay is also planning a soup challenge along similar lines at end of September. I'll be doing that too.

3.5lb off, taking my to the 11's, see you all soon hopefully!

Back