Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done. Keep the door ajar for us all!

Lost a pound this week (1 of the 2 I put on last week). It feels like it's going to be forever before I'll follow you down to the 11s (this zone is taking ages!)..but here's hoping the next 4.5lbs goes quickly and I get there!

great stuff, well done you! I had put 3lbs on and have lost 1 of them. At the rate I am going I will be here for a very long time!!

:cry::confused::tear_drop:A Bit gutted this morning as I've STS and haven't got a scooby why as I have done nothing different the last week as any other week...a bit perplexed really, I know at least it's not a gain but if I had eaten off plan at any point I would accept it but I haven't strayed once. I don't feel bloated, I don't have TOM or any other hindrance.... Hoping the consolation prize is a double loss next week.

Good luck everyone else x

Thanks to the figs I had yesterday.....

Lost 3lb this week so down to 12st11lb

The thing will be can I keep it off?

I think we are all winners as we keep going.

WI at 12.7lb this week, only 8 to next zone hopefully by my sons 21st at end of October or sooner.

Friday 26.9.14

really disappointed this morning as the scales say stayed the same 12.7. This means I have failed my 6lb pledge for this month and I have STS twice this month. I know you guys will say it's better to STS than gain but and its a very big but I would agree with you if I had cheated even in the slightest, If I'd had a binge at some point and then tried to drag it back for WI, or if I was only a few lb's off target but I haven't and I'm not. From day one to now I haven't wavered, even going out to a wedding or away for the weekends I have remained on plan and lost weight....I know SW works but this is the time that I start to lose faith and I know the advise will be stick with it, keep going but it is disheartening.

I'm not really sure what I can do different -
I rarely drink so when I do it's syned,
junk food has not passed my lips,
sweets, cake, biscuits, crisps, etc also not been eaten.
I have my 1/3 salad or veg with every meal, (lunch and dinner)
I eat fruit in between for snacks,
I only eat bread at the weekends for breakfast,
I don't eat oil or butter on anything,
I cook from scratch and syn anything like ketchup or lightest mayo and gravy.
I cut all fat off meat and eat fish 2 or 3 times a week.
My milk is skimmed except when I go to my mums as they have to have full fat but I only have a dash in my coffee.

Any ideas guys...the only thing I could possibly do is drink more water/fluids

I will be sticking to plan as to be honest I enjoy doing it, it's just that I still have between 1.5 stone and 2.5 stone to go deciding on how I feel.

Sheesh, have I really not posted on any Minimins thread since April? Need to get back into contributing here, but this is kind of a 'hi and bye' post as I'm off to the 11-10st thread - got my 6st award three weeks ago then put a bit back on, now 0.5lb shy of getting it back @ 11st 11lb :)

Back