Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I lost 4lbs in group today, taking me to 11st 13lbs :D, bye everyone and good luck with your losses, hope to see you down there soon :p.

Kay xx

Got my 3 stone award this morning with a 2lb loss...yay
Seems my weight is getting a pattern of lose 2, sts, lose 2, sts....
Now 12s.5lb

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Everyone!

I'd love to join this post!

I started Slimming World five weeks ago, at 12st 12lb, I was so relieved to see that I was still in The 12's as I feared I'd be well into the 13's. I'd previously lost 2 stones and weighed just 10st 2lb. I'd put it all back on and an extra 10lb to go with it.

So far I've lost each week, so I've been very happy. 4lb to go to get into the 11's so I'm hoping my weight losses will be consistent and I'll get there within the next couple of weeks.

My final target weight of 8st 12lbs does seem a little ambitious at the moment, but I'm hoping to get focused and finally be able to say I did it!

x

Hey there, room for another one?

Weighed this morning and Boots showed me 12st 11lb- I hope with deadication I can say goodbye to 13st's forever.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm hoping for a 2lb loss this week and the same next week to get into the 11's! One step at a time, but I'd be overjoyed!

Hope you all had a great day!

x

Hi all, I was here earlier in the year. I fell off the wagon big time, but I'm back again and determined! I'm currently 12st 3lb, I'd like to be 10st by my wedding in July. Hopefully I won't be on this board for too long, plan to join the 11's down to 10's soon!! xx

Well I'm going to say goodbye for now to you good people. Pleased to say I'm 2lbs lighter than I was this time last week so, at 11 st 12.5 lbs, I'm crashing into the 11 to 10s! Good luck one and all. See you soon.

Hi all and a welcome to new ones

A bit late up dating but had a bit of a crap weekend last weekend, weighed in on Wed and gained a pound.
I wasnt upset over the pound it was deserved and in fact was a little pleased as I expected it to be more. SO hoping for that pound off this week and another one at least.
Good luck to everyone else
LiL xx

Hi Guys x
I am re trying slimming world! I originally joined in jan 2013 after having my little boy, I was really lucky when pregnant with him as I totally went off unhealthy food! I ended my pregnanacy the same weight as I started it! i Managed to lose on it then was lucky enough to fall pregnant with my little girl as soon as we started trying! The bad luck this time was I couldn't stomach salad and wanted greasy food constantly! I went up to over 13st. I managed to lose a little after but have been putting it back on. I joined the gym but never seem to manage to go atm!
Anyway after that long ramble I am currently 12st 8.5lb and would like to lose a stone by christmas x so almost 11 weeks!

Good luck to you all x
P x

well i know we are not meant to weigh too often but after a weekend of being good i was 2.5lb lighter, a good incentive to keep up!

Morning All,

Well thats the pound off that i gained back after the other weekend so im pleased with that.

Onwards and downwards good luck to everyone else

LiL xx

First weigh in today and I am 12st 10.5lbs. Hope to be in 11s before Christmas :D

Back