Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

only 3.5lb to go until the 11's but only losing a lb at a time now it's slowed down dramatically, was hoping to weigh 12 stone for my son's 21st next week so need 3lb loss next Friday weigh in....:fingerscrossed:

I'm currently in this bracket! I'm hoping I won't be after my first weigh in but you never know. Getting into the 11 to 10 bracken will be psychologically a massive thing for me as I've been stuck around 12 for a long time and have gone through periods of feeling like it will be impossible to get out of it. I don't feel like that now thankfully, but I have to stop thinking and start working!

official weight loss for the week 4.75lb :)

Monday weigh in and I am 12st 1lb. Not long left here ladies, my goal is to be out next week! X

Hi everyone!

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 12stone 13lbs So I hope that it is okay to join you all! It seem so crazy that just under 7 months ago I weighed 18 stone and now I am here5 1/2 stone lighter. :eek: I never thought I would be able to stick to a diet (healthy lifestyle) let alone it work so well for me!! :D I still have a little way to go before I reach my target so look forward to carrying on my journey in this group with you all!! :D xx

Hi everyone!

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 12stone 13lbs So I hope that it is okay to join you all! It seem so crazy that just under 7 months ago I weighed 18 stone and now I am here5 1/2 stone lighter. :eek: I never thought I would be able to stick to a diet (healthy lifestyle) let alone it work so well for me!! :D I still have a little way to go before I reach my target so look forward to carrying on my journey in this group with you all!! :D xx

Wow that's amazing xx well done xx

Managed to get into the 12`s as of last week..still a long way to go, but pleased with the result so far:)

Audrey x

Well done xx

Newbie to this thread! Hi everyone! *waves*

Got into the 12 stone zone last week :) Had my WI today and I'm down half a pound so slowly but surely I'll keep chipping away at the 12s! Desperate to get to the 11s!!

Well done everyone xx

Morning everyone,

Should have posted yesterday.......But....

1lb off this week :D so just 4lbs away from the next stone bracket.

Good luck to everyone else we can and will get there

Onwards and downwards :D xxx

Originally started at 15st and had previously reached my lightest ever weight of 10st 10lb, before messing around for almost 5 months and balooning back up to 13st 2lb.

I've recently started 5:2 (hope I'm still okay to post here!) and after my first weigh in on Monday I've lost 6lb, taking me to 12st 10lb. Now aiming to get back down to 10st 10lb and beyond, starting with working my way through the 12's and into the 11's.

Good luck everyone - have a great day! x

First week over & done with and pleased to report a 5lbs loss yay!!!! That takes me 6lbs to reach the 11st bracket x

I have 2lb to shift to move this week to move down to the next group. Just got to stay focussed! I. can. do. thisssss.

Yes u can xx

Another 3.5lb off for me this morning, taking me to 12st 6.5lb :D

Well done even lol

Back