Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone! Well done on the great losses!! I weighed in today and lost 2lbs taking me to 12.11 So still a long way to go but slowly chipping away! :D xx

Hi everyone! Well done on the great losses!! I weighed in today and lost 2lbs taking me to 12.11 So still a long way to go but slowly chipping away! :D xx

Well done x

Bye all, I lost 2lb this week bringing me down to 11st 13lb!

Good luck to you all xx

Bye all, I lost 2lb this week bringing me down to 11st 13lb!

Good luck to you all xx

Bye xx cya in the 11 to 10s soon hopefully :D

I made it!!! :D by the skin of my teeth I'm now 11st 13.5lbs, going for my 1 stone award this week, fingers crossed xx

I made it!!! :D by the skin of my teeth I'm now 11st 13.5lbs, going for my 1 stone award this week, fingers crossed xx

Well done xx

Well done xx

Thanks! :) :)

I think I am pretty similar in weight/height to you, I started at 12st 12lb (heaviest I've ever been when not pregnant) and I'm just 5ft 2in tall. My ideal weight is 8st 12lb giving me exactly 4 stone to lose - seems like a very steep mountain I have to climb, I'm hoping to lose 1.5lb at weigh in on Thursday which will mean I'm 1/4 of the way there.

In the past I've found it difficult to lose weight after the initial stone and a half, and I seem to hit a brick wall. Club 10 is 11st 8lbs for me, I've made mini targets to keep me going, half a stone, 12's to 11's, one stone, Club 10 ect so my next mini target is the stone and 4lbs later I'll (hopefully) get to club 10 too. Not sure if it's too ambitious but I'd like to lose another stone by New Year. I hope that's doable in 9 weeks, its just over 1.5lbs a week. My group is open 52 weeks of the year so I can weigh in every single week.

Good Luck x

I think I am pretty similar in weight/height to you, I started at 12st 12lb (heaviest I've ever been when not pregnant) and I'm just 5ft 2in tall. My ideal weight is 8st 12lb giving me exactly 4 stone to lose - seems like a very steep mountain I have to climb, I'm hoping to lose 1.5lb at weigh in on Thursday which will mean I'm 1/4 of the way there.

In the past I've found it difficult to lose weight after the initial stone and a half, and I seem to hit a brick wall. Club 10 is 11st 8lbs for me, I've made mini targets to keep me going, half a stone, 12's to 11's, one stone, Club 10 ect so my next mini target is the stone and 4lbs later I'll (hopefully) get to club 10 too. Not sure if it's too ambitious but I'd like to lose another stone by New Year. I hope that's doable in 9 weeks, its just over 1.5lbs a week. My group is open 52 weeks of the year so I can weigh in every single week.

Good Luck x

Yes we are practically twins lol xx i want to get to 9st and am taking it a step at a time so i don't get too stressed lol xx
My brick wall is just before i reach target. I seem to think im invincible when I've lost it lol xx

Good Luck x

I have also got a food diary on here called Blades4life Food diary - good/bad i will report lol

Morning everyone,

Well done to all be it loosing or staying the same.

Im down another 1lb this morning which means I'm 3lbs off hitting the 11st bracket.

Feeling quite chuffed with myself as i've been on holiday at home for 2 weeks but I set myself goals of going to gym classes everyday for either one or two sessions which iv achieved so instead of usually sat at home wondering what I can eat next..... Ive got off my lazy ass and hit the gym :D :D

Good luck to everyone for their next weigh ins
LiL xx

Morning everyone,

Well done to all be it loosing or staying the same.

Im down another 1lb this morning which means I'm 3lbs off hitting the 11st bracket.

Feeling quite chuffed with myself as i've been on holiday at home for 2 weeks but I set myself goals of going to gym classes everyday for either one or two sessions which iv achieved so instead of usually sat at home wondering what I can eat next..... Ive got off my lazy ass and hit the gym :D :D

Good luck to everyone for their next weigh ins
LiL xx

Well done you!! It's so hard when you're on holiday / at home so it's great that you managed to stay motivated! I'm totally the same, I have to do something to keep myself busy otherwise it's just a constant cycle of making cups of tea with biscuits to pass the time lol! x

Well guys it's a good bye to the 12's this morning and HELLO to the 11's

hit my goal of 3lb loss to get there.

Well guys it's a good bye to the 12's this morning and HELLO to the 11's

hit my goal of 3lb loss to get there.

Well done x

Hi just got into the 12 to 11 zone after losing 8.5lbs. Never thought it would be this quick but I stuck to the rules and still late loads.. Still work ahead of me thou .. Good luck every one x

This week has been terrible for me!! :( over my syns every day ans just had a binge on Halloween sweet :cry: haven't done something like that for over 7 months and feeling really down now!! Going to try and pull it back over the weekend but Im not holding much hope for Monday!! :(

This week has been terrible for me!! :( over my syns every day ans just had a binge on Halloween sweet :cry: haven't done something like that for over 7 months and feeling really down now!! Going to try and pull it back over the weekend but Im not holding much hope for Monday!! :(

I'm sure you can do this. Try not to dwell on it and look to either only gaining pound or staying the same. Im sure you'll pull it back :D
LiL x

Back