Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

4lb off for me this morning taking me down to 12st 2.5lb. Only 3lb to go until the 11's - would love to be there in a couple of weeks time :)

4lb off for me this morning taking me down to 12st 2.5lb. Only 3lb to go until the 11's - would love to be there in a couple of weeks time :)

Ooo maybe next week eh xx i hope to just lose ought this week after a good week and only maintaining lol

S0 after all that worrying I somehow managed to pull it back a bit and STS at weigh in today! Super happy with that! Hoping to get down to the 11s before xmas, Might be a bit of a push but going to try really hard for the next 7 weeks!! 11lbs to go :) xx (Just thought that would be just over 1.5lbs a week. SO doable!!)

S0 after all that worrying I somehow managed to pull it back a bit and STS at weigh in today! Super happy with that! Hoping to get down to the 11s before xmas, Might be a bit of a push but going to try really hard for the next 7 weeks!! 11lbs to go :) xx (Just thought that would be just over 1.5lbs a week. SO doable!!)

Definitely doable x

Brilliant for STS you pulled it back good and proper
1.5lbs is doable for sure good luck :D
LiL xxx

Haven't been on the boards all week! Last week I lost another half a pound. I've this week's WI tomorrow. Hoping for a pound off :)

Haven't been on the boards all week! Last week I lost another half a pound. I've this week's WI tomorrow. Hoping for a pound off :)

Good luck!! x

WI was earlier today and I lost 4 pounds!! I'm shocked! But over the moon! Especially as I had been slightly disappointed with the previous two weeks' WIs - lost half a pound each week. AND this means I have a shiny new sticker AND my first stone GONE! So now my new goal is to get into the 11s by Christmas :D

WI was earlier today and I lost 4 pounds!! I'm shocked! But over the moon! Especially as I had been slightly disappointed with the previous two weeks' WIs - lost half a pound each week. AND this means I have a shiny new sticker AND my first stone GONE! So now my new goal is to get into the 11s by Christmas :D

Big well done xx

Morning All,

Stayed the same this week but im happy with that sometimes the body needs to just catch up ..LOL

Hope you all have some great losses this week

LiL xx

Morning All,

Stayed the same this week but im happy with that sometimes the body needs to just catch up ..LOL

Hope you all have some great losses this week

LiL xx

Mine did in second week lol x off to weigh in this morning x

Lost 4.5lbs this week so only 2lbs to be under 12st x hopefully i can lose that next week x

wow thats an amazing loss!! well done xxx

Hi all .... Well stayed the same this week trying to see the positive. Firstly,I've been in bed with the flu and secondly it's TOM week. So considering its the best result for the situation... Roll on next week. ??

Oh wow thats a fantastic loss well done!!! SOOO close now you can easily do the 2lbs :D

xxx

I hope so but just woke up and im now on :( so this week will be a star week. Im never regular and they usually last 3 days but are heavy.

Back