Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Evening ladies. Transferring from the 13-12 group. My target is 12 so 11lbs to go hoping to do it for xmas as my xmas pressie to myself. Would be amazing. I'm the lightest ive been for 10 years! Im hoping to stick to this and smash my target next year. Any advice or tips for getting the last stone off greatly welcome xxx

Evening ladies. Transferring from the 13-12 group. My target is 12 so 11lbs to go hoping to do it for xmas as my xmas pressie to myself. Would be amazing. I'm the lightest ive been for 10 years! Im hoping to stick to this and smash my target next year. Any advice or tips for getting the last stone off greatly welcome xxx

Hi there and welcome to the 12's well done on your loss so far!!.

Only tip is stick at it it will eventually come off :)

Good luck for your next weigh in

LiL x

2lb off this morning taking me to 12st 0.5lb.

1lb to go until I am in the 11's - I will be there next week! :D

1.5lbs off for me today taking me to 12stone 9.5lbs :D Also got Miss Slinky for Group!! Super happy!! :D xx

1.5lbs off for me today taking me to 12stone 9.5lbs :D Also got Miss Slinky for Group!! Super happy!! :D xx

Well done x

Down only half a pound this week - I feel I should have lost more but hey maybe it'll show next week on the scale! Down to 12st 6.5 pounds now. Would LOVE to be in the 11 stone zone by Christmas!

Whoop! Just noticed my BMI is finally under 30 so I'm no longer "obese"! I know those BMI chart thingys aren't necessarily the best measurement but it's nice to know next time I'm at the doctors or wherever they won't say "obese" when they weigh me!

Whoop! Just noticed my BMI is finally under 30 so I'm no longer "obese"! I know those BMI chart thingys aren't necessarily the best measurement but it's nice to know next time I'm at the doctors or wherever they won't say "obese" when they weigh me!

Thats brillant news xx

Hey everyone may I join currently 12.6 and a 1/2 pounds :) only new to this site so finding my way around just wondering how do you all set your target weight going by those BMI charts I would need to be under 8 stone YIKES no way would I want to be that! before I put on weight I was between 8st7lbs and 9 stone and was ok with that thinking 9stone 5lbs might be better I am small though so really it is how I feel in clothes I think LOL

Hey everyone may I join currently 12.6 and a 1/2 pounds :) only new to this site so finding my way around just wondering how do you all set your target weight going by those BMI charts I would need to be under 8 stone YIKES no way would I want to be that! before I put on weight I was between 8st7lbs and 9 stone and was ok with that thinking 9stone 5lbs might be better I am small though so really it is how I feel in clothes I think LOL

I dont really go by BMI chart as i would be silly weight by they standards lol :( i want to be around 9st 7lbs x

we are just the same height :) so yea I know the BMI chart would make us look like kids lol to thin!
\

I know lol my daughter is 8yrs old this december but is already 4ft tall lol most of the kids at her school tower over me lol

Hello, I'm new to the zone and looking for some extra motivation. :)

Have been going to SW for 5 months now and lost 40lbs with no gains in that time, but my losses aren't as good as they were. Feel like I've still got a way to go and would love a big loss to give me a boost but can't think how to kickstart it.

Definitely think that BMI is an overused tool. I lost 1.5lbs last week but that doesn't show the 3" off my hips, 2" off my waist and 1.5" off my arms in just 10 days. Measurements definitely help to keep you focused. Wish I'd done them sooner and taken some before/after snaps too!

Back