Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello, I'm new to the zone and looking for some extra motivation. :)

Have been going to SW for 5 months now and lost 40lbs with no gains in that time, but my losses aren't as good as they were. Feel like I've still got a way to go and would love a big loss to give me a boost but can't think how to kickstart it.

Definitely think that BMI is an overused tool. I lost 1.5lbs last week but that doesn't show the 3" off my hips, 2" off my waist and 1.5" off my arms in just 10 days. Measurements definitely help to keep you focused. Wish I'd done them sooner and taken some before/after snaps too!

I am going to record my measurements tomorrow i think and do every week :)

Hiya

Well weigh in today another 1lb gone so 3 lbs left to hit the 11's woohoo

Well done everyone else on your losses and staying the same and hello to all the new ones :D

Good luck to all for your next weigh ins :D

LiL xx

Am pleased to report I have lost another 2lbs taking me into the 11s :D :D I will stick around here though as made some good friends :D

down a half :) happy with that still on track :) I will be in the 11 stone bracket if not before then after Christmas! I am aiming to lose weight this year I know I can I did last year I was doing weight watchers at the time

down a half :) happy with that still on track :) I will be in the 11 stone bracket if not before then after Christmas! I am aiming to lose weight this year I know I can I did last year I was doing weight watchers at the time

Well done x

? cheeky 1.5lbs off initially wanted more then realised this is healthy and consistent. 12st 12 now... Roll on next week.

? cheeky 1.5lbs off initially wanted more then realised this is healthy and consistent. 12st 12 now... Roll on next week.

Well done xx

Hi, I am just into the 12's at 12.13, really want to reach the 11s by Xmas if possible, Starting to find it harder to be motivated this week so hoping this will help keep me on track x

Hey hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I'm FINALLY in the 12s and wanting to get through this as well as possible. Losing motivation so thought I'd join this group to try n keep myself on track and help others if possible xx

Morning everyone. I'm super happy to report a 2.5lb loss this morning which takes me from 12st 0.5lb to 11st 12lb - see you all in the 11's!! :wavey: xx

Morning everyone. I'm super happy to report a 2.5lb loss this morning which takes me from 12st 0.5lb to 11st 12lb - see you all in the 11's!! :wavey: xx
Congratulations that is brilliant x

well done and see you soon :)

How everyone Monday morning going :) had a good weekend did not go mad at all treated myself on Friday and did use 17 syns but say I have recovered from that all ready and we went hill walking which was brilliant fun :) carried my 15 month old on my back so say I burned more calories than my phone app said LOL

well done and see you soon :) How everyone Monday morning going :) had a good weekend did not go mad at all treated myself on Friday and did use 17 syns but say I have recovered from that all ready and we went hill walking which was brilliant fun :) carried my 15 month old on my back so say I burned more calories than my phone app said LOL

Sitting with my baby on my lap since 7am, going to be one of those days she has a little cold - so far managed to eat a banana- glad I cooked lunch yesterday!! That sounds like good body magic- hill walking with a little one on your back x

Good work see u soon ;) x

Back