Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Up half a pound at today's weigh in. Disappointed but I think it's partly down to my monthly. Next week I'm hoping for a solid loss.

Hello everyone! I'm coming to join you if that's ok! Weighed in at 12st 12lbs last night.... FINALLY! It's the lightest I've ever been. I meandered through the 13's slowly and yo-yoed for an age so am hoping the 12's go faster....and for that I'll be needing a lot of support. Looking forward to getting out of the 12's with you all :)

Hello everyone! I'm coming to join you if that's ok! Weighed in at 12st 12lbs last night.... FINALLY! It's the lightest I've ever been. I meandered through the 13's slowly and yo-yoed for an age so am hoping the 12's go faster....and for that I'll be needing a lot of support. Looking forward to getting out of the 12's with you all :)

Congratulations I am just into the 12s as well. Weigh in tomorrow but don't feel like I have lost this week although stuck to plan. Also will need some support - hope the 12s are fast for you :)

If you've stuck to plan it should show on the scales! If not, you know you'll have a better loss next week! Have my fingers crossed for you anyway :D let's get out of here ASAP!

Well been on plan most of week apart from sunday where i was totally off plan then just had a fish from fish shop so hoping i can maintain or just a small gain x

If you've stuck to plan it should show on the scales! If not, you know you'll have a better loss next week! Have my fingers crossed for you anyway :D let's get out of here ASAP!
Sounds good truth will tell tomorrow!

Hope if its a gain its only a pound or two xx
-2lb same loss as lay week, so funny how body can trick you - must just stick with plan and trust it - hope you have a good wi x

-2lb same loss as lay week, so funny how body can trick you - must just stick with plan and trust it - hope you have a good wi x

Well my body did trick me as im down another pound lol xx smiles all round and definitely going for my stone award next week :D

Well my body did trick me as im down another pound lol xx smiles all round and definitely going for my stone award next week :D

Well done x

Hi everyone - can I join you?

Weighed in yesterday at 12:11 after losing 3lbs this week. Feel like I'm losing momentum a bit but really want 4 stone gone by christmas.

Sitting with my baby on my lap since 7am, going to be one of those days she has a little cold - so far managed to eat a banana- glad I cooked lunch yesterday!! That sounds like good body magic- hill walking with a little one on your back x

It was great fun, I have been doing lots of walking :) hope the baby bold is better do you feed her your self if you do it sounds mad but squirt some up her nose it really works LOL well done on the 2 lbs down :)

clokeybear well done on the 3lb lost :) hope the rest of the 12 move quickly off for you

blades4life whoo hoo on the 1lb down great when your worried you might have gained :)

I lost 2lbs this week as well so going to go for my stone next week, lighter now than before I got pregnant on the baby so delighted with that

It was great fun, I have been doing lots of walking :) hope the baby bold is better do you feed her your self if you do it sounds mad but squirt some up her nose it really works LOL well done on the 2 lbs down :)

clokeybear well done on the 3lb lost :) hope the rest of the 12 move quickly off for you

blades4life whoo hoo on the 1lb down great when your worried you might have gained :)

I lost 2lbs this week as well so going to go for my stone next week, lighter now than before I got pregnant on the baby so delighted with that

Thats excellent news and thank you xx

It was great fun, I have been doing lots of walking :) hope the baby bold is better do you feed her your self if you do it sounds mad but squirt some up her nose it really works LOL well done on the 2 lbs down :) clokeybear well done on the 3lb lost :) hope the rest of the 12 move quickly off for you blades4life whoo hoo on the 1lb down great when your worried you might have gained :) I lost 2lbs this week as well so going to go for my stone next week, lighter now than before I got pregnant on the baby so delighted with that

Thanks and well done on the loss. I have squirted salt water up the nose but hadn't thought of using the milk - though have in the eye. I need to be getting more exercise done like you I haven't got going with it yet. Back to below pre-baby weight is brilliant I hope to be there in next couple of weeks. Then just got to lose the weight from the first pregnancy

Thanks and well done on the loss. I have squirted salt water up the nose but hadn't thought of using the milk - though have in the eye. I need to be getting more exercise done like you I haven't got going with it yet. Back to below pre-baby weight is brilliant I hope to be there in next couple of weeks. Then just got to lose the weight from the first pregnancy

Yea it not only clears the nose but helps kill the cold and ease discomfort handy :) I have used it in eyes as well lol the things you do :) you will get there with exercise hard going when they are very small, I am delighted to be back below what I was when I got pregnant now to get back to what I was before I had kids LOL well near enough to it anyway! you will be there in no time at all :)

Back