Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi. Hope its ok for me to join you all. I am currently 12st6 and really want that number at the front to change :) I have lost 9 so far in a slimming comp at work, but most people are dropping out and I need a little support to keep going.

I ultimately was to get down to 10st7, and have given myself till the end of July so I feel my best for next year's hols. I am doing SW at home and weigh myself on a Monday. I have been quite good this week and will let you know how I get on tomorrow. x

Hi. Hope its ok for me to join you all. I am currently 12st6 and really want that number at the front to change :) I have lost 9 so far in a slimming comp at work, but most people are dropping out and I need a little support to keep going.

I ultimately was to get down to 10st7, and have given myself till the end of July so I feel my best for next year's hols. I am doing SW at home and weigh myself on a Monday. I have been quite good this week and will let you know how I get on tomorrow. x

Well done on your weight loss so far xxx

Hi everyone had a busy week last week so forgot to tell you all how I got on! Over the last 2 weeks I have love 3.5lbs taking me to 12.6 (the 11s are in sight:happy036:). This also meant i picked up my 6 stone award :eek: Still doesn't feel real to say that!! haha.

Also good to see a few people have moved down from to 13-12s Yay Well done!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

xx

Hi everyone had a busy week last week so forgot to tell you all how I got on! Over the last 2 weeks I have love 3.5lbs taking me to 12.6 (the 11s are in sight:happy036:). This also meant i picked up my 6 stone award :eek: Still doesn't feel real to say that!! haha.

Also good to see a few people have moved down from to 13-12s Yay Well done!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

xx

Well done and 6st wow bet u are so happy xx

Delighted with today's weigh in! I lost 3 pounds this week! So another 5lbs and I will be 11stone 13lbs! Would love to do it by Christmas xxx

Delighted with today's weigh in! I lost 3 pounds this week! So another 5lbs and I will be 11stone 13lbs! Would love to do it by Christmas xxx

That can easily be done by xmas xx i wanna be at club 10 weight by xmas which as of last week was 6lbs away so im hoping im closer to achieving it this week :)

Hi all,

Sorry didnt get on very much last week and its looking a bit hit and miss leading up to xmas..lol
Stayed the same last week but lost 1lb this week so 1lb to go to get into the 11's
Good luck to everyone else
LiL xx

- 3lb this week 12st 8 - nearly half way there! Hope I might get there before the new year :)

Hi all, Sorry didnt get on very much last week and its looking a bit hit and miss leading up to xmas..lol Stayed the same last week but lost 1lb this week so 1lb to go to get into the 11's Good luck to everyone else LiL xx
Well done, not long for you till you get there :)

Lost 2lbs, didn't think I would as I didn't try as hard and hard lost a bit of faith after being 100% and gaining 1/2 a pound last week ... Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason. Does anyone esle find this?

Lost 2lbs, didn't think I would as I didn't try as hard and hard lost a bit of faith after being 100% and gaining 1/2 a pound last week ... Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason. Does anyone esle find this?

Well done on your loss. Nope its amazing how and when it comes off sometimes :)

2lbs off for me this week! Now down to 12st 4lbs so close to the 11s really hoping to be there by christmas, But only 3 weighin to go so we will see! Plus I will most likely gain over xmas so will be back here anyway Haha xx

Here to join if you don't mind!

Had a 4lb loss last week so finally out of the 13s and now 12st 10lbs.

Hoping to get to 12st by my birthday in January and 11st for my holiday in April.

Here to join if you don't mind! Had a 4lb loss last week so finally out of the 13s and now 12st 10lbs. Hoping to get to 12st by my birthday in January and 11st for my holiday in April.
Welcome and congratulations that is a great loss :)

Up one this week, I have been working crazy hours and all over the place. Back on it properly now though!

Back