Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi,

I'd love to join in...I only started SW on the 24th Nov at 12st 2lb and was -2lb at my first weigh in on Monday. I am a small framed 5ft 3 that has grown from 8st over the last few years...inactiveness and medication changes have all taken their toll so need to shift it..would love to see how you all go and am amazed daily at the creativity of people following SW :)

Up one this week, I have been working crazy hours and all over the place. Back on it properly now though!

I really sympathise with you...a messy schedule can throw you off balance so much, I've been there these last few weeks and feel like I've just been messing about diet wise. But got a big Asda order coming tonight loaded with tons of fruit and veg and will have to get back into clean eating and no silly compromises (because they spiral out of control with me like crazy)

Hi,

I'd love to join in...I only started SW on the 24th Nov at 12st 2lb and was -2lb at my first weigh in on Monday. I am a small framed 5ft 3 that has grown from 8st over the last few years...inactiveness and medication changes have all taken their toll so need to shift it..would love to see how you all go and am amazed daily at the creativity of people following SW :)

Oh you're nearly in the 11s then :) Well done you. I'm sure at next weigh in you'll be well and truly in the 11s. I really get what you're saying about being inactive and on meds as well, it's been similar for me only that I've never been particularly slim, I'm quite a robust build but saying that, these last few years messed me up badly with medication and it's a vicious circle. Being on SW has given me a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel because although I lose slowly (due to still being on some rather nasty meds) I am losing and although it does take discipline of course I am enjoying the food I'm having.

So good luck on your journey and welcome :)

Hello lovely minimes! I lost 3lb and got my 4 stone - woo hoo!! And I'm now 1 stone to target too! Sooooo thrilled! And it tipped me into the lower half of 12's!

Think I've blown it this week. Too much picking and a big blowout on Saturday. Don't want to have gained.

2.5lbs off tonight taking me to 12 stone 13lbs...its good to be back in here. I have another 6lbs to lose until I'm at my lowest SW weight, I'm hoping to get there by the end of Jan (this takes into account the inevitable Xmas gain!)

3 lbs off for me this week taking me to 12st 10.5 lbs & got my 2.5st award :D
well done thats a brilliant achievement x

Hi All, some great losses.

I have just lost 1lb taking me to 12st 13lb so hope to join you to get into the 11's

I lose very slowly so will be here a good while but look forward to seeing all your progress too for motivation :)

I had an awful second week so thought I was pretty lucky to maintain....onwards and upwards

Slowly slowly catchy monkey :booboo:

Think I've blown it this week. Too much picking and a big blowout on Saturday. Don't want to have gained.

Don't write it off..just draw a line under it and start fresh tomorrow .....slowly slowly catchy monkey

3lbs off 12st 4 which is a stone off so far. Hope to be in 11s by January x

STS last week but lost 2.5lbs this week. So now I'm 12stone 1.5lbs! Need to lose 2 pounds to get to 11st 13.5lbs! Would love to by Christmas.

Back