Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yey! Weighed in at 12 stone 11 this morning so I can now join!

Congratulations..Trixicle and Zafira :D I'm hoping I can be out of here into the 11s on Monday but we shall see....I should remind myself that it is not a race but a journey

Well done Zafira :)
thank You :)

Congratulations..Trixicle and Zafira :D I'm hoping I can be out of here into the 11s on Monday but we shall see....I should remind myself that it is not a race but a journey

Looks like your on the border of 11's , have a really good week and you could do it ! :)
Those little 'targets' make it feel like a race though sometimes, especially when it's SO close! :D

I'm hoping to be into the 11's after the holiday repair is done. lol

I've got 5lbs to go until I'm in the 11's hoping for just in the new year x

Well I'm still here ladies and still at 12st 2lbs, just lately I can't seem to shift it but that could be something to do with not sticking to the plan

Well I'm still here ladies and still at 12st 2lbs, just lately I can't seem to shift it but that could be something to do with not sticking to the plan

Hmm, maybe . . .

3lb off today, down to 12st 1lb so if I can behave before Xmas day hopefully won't do much damage on Xmas day indulgence and reach 11s x

2.5lbs off so 12st8.5 now! Hope to STS over the next week!

Omg I recognise some of the names here but after been 22 weeks in the 13st category I now move on (I could be going back next week) I finally move in this zone at last weighing tonight 12st 13.5Ibs (phew)

2lb lost and reached 11st 13lb, going to stick around till I see what I gain over Xmas x

I know the feeling but I'm so long in the 13st category I had to move on

Everything crossed for a STS tomorrow! Really hope I haven't undone any of my hard work!

Back