Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

hey every one nearly at 11 stone but say this week I will have gained will have to see what next WI says eek

I'm dreading tomorrow but then again I was only off plan two days this week and have been really good since then, am hoping for a sts and then at least I can stay here

By some amazing fluke, I lost half a pound over christmas. I've got 3.5lbs to lose to get my 4.5 stone award and into the 11's! Possibly a stretch this week but hopefully in 2 weeks........!

I'm temporarily leaving you this week was up 2.5Ibs but hope to be back next week, I need to lose 2.5Ibs to get back

Good luck Orla - I'm sure you'll be back before you know it!!

Hopefully clokeybear

Hi, I am in this bracket so I hope you don't mind me joining in; am currently 12st 11 so my first goal is to get my 1st sticker, at 12st 6.5lbs, want this by Feb, and then into the 11s by my end-of-March holiday...first time in the 11s for six years. That'll take me to a small 14 instead of a bursting one!

Stayed the same so into the 11s still - the support has been amazing here now on to the 10s x

Well done you! I hope to see you in there in the not too distant future!

Thank you hope to see you there soon (and I hope I am not back here soon just into the 11s)

Can I join please? I joined slimming world last night and weighed in at 12st 9.5lbs! Time to get this weight off!

Can I join please? I joined slimming world last night and weighed in at 12st 9.5lbs! Time to get this weight off!

Good luck! This forum is great for support!

0.5lb off for me taking me to 12st6.5lbs. Had a few meals out this week including one last night so happy with that. My OH is enjoying me being on SW I think - I always offer to drive so he gets to have a few beers. Last night I ended up having 4 diet cokes and a coffee though and then couldn't sleep. Feel worse now than if I had been drinking!

Im also back, met my other half in feb....... got to within 7lb of my goal in march for my girls holiday to venice, then just continued to let my weight creep back on. Now I'm 24lbs away from goal  Oops

I will get to my goal this year!

hellloooo, back here agai after 3 months off - I'm now 12.4 *rollseyes*

Moving down the 12's! Lost 5lbs tonight so now 12st 4.5lbs. 5lbs to go until I'm in the 11's.

Back