Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Wow! 5lbs off! That's great!

Thank you! I was shocked! I don't have scales at home at the moment, so didn't have a clue how much I'd lost!

12st4.5 this morning. 2lb off! Glad to be back in a routine after Christmas!

Hopefully will be back in here tomorrow! A few years ago I was in the 11 stone bracket and had a lovely figure (this is me looking back, at the time I still wanted to lose about a stone!), would love to see some 11s on the left of the scales again! :D

Stood on the scales this morning and they read 12st exactly. Now that's in the morning with no clothes on but maybe if I'm really good I can hit this for Wednesday evening weigh in?

I'm officially back in this bracket :D Hi y'all!! Aiming to get down to the 11 bracket before the end of the month?! Got our works Christmas night out (in January as we were all too busy in December haha) and want to look hawt.

Hello! I finally got into the 12s on Saturday.... Only just though!! Not seen this weight for about 12 years, so very happy!!! :happy036:May be here for a while though before I get to my 11s as I do seem to go up and down quite a bit - still, it's all (slowly) going in the right direction! x

Not here yet but hoping to get back to ye, I have 3.5Ibs to go to get back here again

My first post but I seem to be always stuck in the 12 stone bracket!
When I joined last week I was half a pound from 13st but now I am 12st9, I WILL get under 12 stones!
We can do it!

Lost 3.5lbs tonight, which brings me down to 12st1, so aiming to be out of the 12 stones by this time next week.

Hi, I'm 12st 1.5 and I really want to get into the 11s I am such a slow loser it feels like it's taking me forever. I'm just 5'2" and a size 14 -16 trying so hard with the new plan at the moment hoping it will give me that boost to get there.xx

2.5 off taking me to 12 stone 2. My goal is to be out of here in 2 weeks! :)

Ooooo there's quite a few of us hovering just above 12 stone - good luck to everyone this week!!

3 lbs off for me this morning...taking me to 12st 1 lbs :D
SO, close to the 11's now.....next week maybe ?:)

:) You always have fab losses! You will do it! I'm thinking I might take 2 weeks to get to 11s as I average 2lbs a week.

Hi there,

would love over to join you all, as of last Monday I was 12st 10.5lbs - aiming to be in the 11's in February.

new to SW so hoping I can keep going with loss around 2 to 3 lbs per week

good luck all

xx

Back