Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Oi, you and I are aiming for big losses this week remember! Only joking, no pressure... Plus you have time to still be extremely good and undo the weekend ;)

I have been EXTREMELY good! lol is it bad that i just went on the nhs website to check my BMI and feel a bit rubbish as it said i was over weight?! i know i need to loose the weight, but that just confirmed it :(

Also, do you ever getting people saying to you "oh you don't need to loose any weight you are fine as you are" - drives me nuts! At Least I can show my BF now so he can see what i'm telling him is true!!

ouch...just realised i'm 12 st 3lb not 12 stone 2.5lb! hummm.. need to get some body magic in this week i think! :sigh:

I have been EXTREMELY good! lol is it bad that i just went on the nhs website to check my BMI and feel a bit rubbish as it said i was over weight?! i know i need to loose the weight, but that just confirmed it :(

Also, do you ever getting people saying to you "oh you don't need to loose any weight you are fine as you are" - drives me nuts! At Least I can show my BF now so he can see what i'm telling him is true!!

I checked my BMI last night, I wanted to check my 'ideal weight' range. You are doing so well, and we ARE going to see the 11s on Saturday! To be honest I don't get that so much anymore, but I did pile on weight and in the 13s, although no one commented negatively I definitely didn't get any fine as you are vibes :). I hate the people who insist on trying to sabotage with - 1 won't kill you, and 1 day off won't hurt. Yes is flipping does actually, usually at least a few days of gaining a couple of lbs and setting back my overall goal. Luckily my husband isn't like that but parents and older generation seem to do it all the time!

I checked my BMI last night, I wanted to check my 'ideal weight' range. You are doing so well, and we ARE going to see the 11s on Saturday! To be honest I don't get that so much anymore, but I did pile on weight and in the 13s, although no one commented negatively I definitely didn't get any fine as you are vibes :). I hate the people who insist on trying to sabotage with - 1 won't kill you, and 1 day off won't hurt. Yes is flipping does actually, usually at least a few days of gaining a couple of lbs and setting back my overall goal. Luckily my husband isn't like that but parents and older generation seem to do it all the time!

My BF is a lot better now, he's stopped buying me chocolate, although i miss him getting me little surprises! lol

Yes i think it is the older generation. Thats what put me off going back to my group the last time, as the older ladies would look down on me and say things like, i don't know why you're even here!

If we both get the 11s this week i'll be over the moon! :)

It took me all week to get back down to the weight i saw last week! I will be glad to see less than 12 st 4.8 lbs, it's an absolute ***** trying to get below this one

It took me all week to get back down to the weight i saw last week! I will be glad to see less than 12 st 4.8 lbs, it's an absolute ***** trying to get below this one

I hate plateaus, haven't really hit one yet this time around but I'm pretty sure it can't be far away. Can you make any changes to try and kick start your body to 'let go'? I'm hoping adding in exercise might help me a bit now, done a stone and a half without really any exercise. Or drinking more water? Though, I'm rubbish at doing this myself...!

I think it's because my moon is coming up...

but despite it and feeling more hungry because of it I'm going to lose.....

Hi everyone!

I checked my BMI when I first started SW and it said "obese" :s I'm now "overweight" so I'm happier. I'm just annoyed at a few years ago I was probably only 10lbs over being in the "ideal" weight range. Still, I'm working on it.

I want it have lost at least 1 and a half stone before I go back to work in two weeks... I'm dreading it and I think it's going to be an exceptionally tough couple of weeks where I will reach out to food for comfort as I really don't know how I'm going to leave the little one.

to cheer me up this morning I had a grilled bacon and egg sandwich; the bread is my HEB, and I even enjoyed it despite the small one waking up and me having to eat it cold.

Hi everyone!

I checked my BMI when I first started SW and it said "obese" :s I'm now "overweight" so I'm happier. I'm just annoyed at a few years ago I was probably only 10lbs over being in the "ideal" weight range. Still, I'm working on it.

I want it have lost at least 1 and a half stone before I go back to work in two weeks... I'm dreading it and I think it's going to be an exceptionally tough couple of weeks where I will reach out to food for comfort as I really don't know how I'm going to leave the little one.

to cheer me up this morning I had a grilled bacon and egg sandwich; the bread is my HEB, and I even enjoyed it despite the small one waking up and me having to eat it cold.

Aw, I remember feeling like that after I had my kids, but the actual going back was never as bad as it seemed in my head during those final weeks at home. You'll do fine :) and get the opportunity to develop a new eating routine (maybe you'll get to eat your food warm at work ;) )

Aw, I remember feeling like that after I had my kids, but the actual going back was never as bad as it seemed in my head during those final weeks at home. You'll do fine :) and get the opportunity to develop a new eating routine (maybe you'll get to eat your food warm at work ;) )

Ah, yes I hadn't thought of the positives; a warm cup of coffee, a toilet break in peace... I'd love to say adult conversation but I work with children so maybe not! Haha!

And thanks :) I'll just enjoy the time I have now.

Ah, yes I hadn't thought of the positives; a warm cup of coffee, a toilet break in peace... I'd love to say adult conversation but I work with children so maybe not! Haha!

And thanks :) I'll just enjoy the time I have now.

Do, don't waste it worrying about something that you can't change and will happen regardless. I have had a mantra with my children since they were tiny, I may not give them a huge quantity of time compared to mums who are at home all day, but I can make sure the time they do get is always quality time :)

Hi all, I havent posted here in 2 weeks, just to update you all, a lot has happened. The following week I had a 1.5 gain and that brought me back to the 13's again and I was just so annoyed a little upset that I didn't update it here but the following week I worked my a*s off and it paid off on Tuesday, I was down 2.5Ibs, this meant I have lost 100Ibs and to top it all off I was crowned greatest loser in class too.

In between all this though, my sister had a baby boy last Thursday weeks (5/3) and this can be quite difficult when you want yourself and it is not happening but the very next day my aunt passed away suddenly in Turkey (she lived there with her daughter and son-in-law) and it has been a real rollercoaster for the last few weeks but I was always focused on my weight, this is the only thing I can control

Now I'm back in the 12's I plan to move quickly as you can see from my stats, I have only 12Ibs to go to get to target :cry: hopefully I will be moving out of here quickly because then I will be at target

Hi everyone!

The best thing to do is to plan ahead, plan all your little snacks and things. Today for example i'm working in the office and i've got 2 alpen light bars HEX B, chopped carrots and home made syn free hummus, some strawberries, and 2 bananas. That sounds like a lot, but i put things chopped up into little tupperware boxes. That way when i snack throughout the day, its all stuff i'm allowed x

Hi all, I havent posted here in 2 weeks, just to update you all, a lot has happened. The following week I had a 1.5 gain and that brought me back to the 13's again and I was just so annoyed a little upset that I didn't update it here but the following week I worked my a*s off and it paid off on Tuesday, I was down 2.5Ibs, this meant I have lost 100Ibs and to top it all off I was crowned greatest loser in class too.

In between all this though, my sister had a baby boy last Thursday weeks (5/3) and this can be quite difficult when you want yourself and it is not happening but the very next day my aunt passed away suddenly in Turkey (she lived there with her daughter and son-in-law) and it has been a real rollercoaster for the last few weeks but I was always focused on my weight, this is the only thing I can control

Now I'm back in the 12's I plan to move quickly as you can see from my stats, I have only 12Ibs to go to get to target :cry: hopefully I will be moving out of here quickly because then I will be at target

Welcome back Orla, I hope things get better for you soon xx

Sorry that you've been having a tough time recently, you are closer to that target though and I hope you feel good about that xxx

Big hugs Orla. Well done on losing 100lb; that is amazing and it shows how dedicated you are, which. Was shown with you being crowned Greatest Loser.

I know what it's like with the baby situation. My husband and I had been trying for nearly two years and nothing then my sister-in-law fell pregnant just as she was about to split up withy her boyfriend. When the baby was born, I couldn't even hold him because I felt so upset and jealous. Big hugs for that too.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt too; you've dine incredibly well to lose weight and not reach for the bad stuff.

The best thing to do is to plan ahead, plan all your little snacks and things. Today for example i'm working in the office and i've got 2 alpen light bars HEX B, chopped carrots and home made syn free hummus, some strawberries, and 2 bananas. That sounds like a lot, but i put things chopped up into little tupperware boxes. That way when i snack throughout the day, its all stuff i'm allowed x

Thanks NIrischick :)

I always know what I'm having for breakfast and for tea, it's just the lunch in the middle that gets a little but forgotten about or delayed. I always choose the right choice though, it's just trickier when the little one decides it's time to wake up from nap time just as I've finished making food. I'm not the biggest snacker either as I get one small break in the morning then a quick lunch break with no opportunities to snack when I'm at work.

the Asda man has been with my delivery though so I have lots of lovely food and the Mars Bar I bought two days ago with a meal deal (all the fruit was gone!) is still in the fridge as I need to weigh it and cut it to snack size pieces so I know the amount of syns. I think even my husband is impressed that it's still there as usually it's dunked in coffee as soon as I get it!

Back