Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Just a measly half lb off for me. Scale hopping this week and the loss ranged between 1-2 lbs, but sod's law today, only showing half lb off. I really hoped for a good few lbs and a toe into the 11s but seems it wasn't to be this week. :(

Just a measly half lb off for me. Scale hopping this week and the loss ranged between 1-2 lbs, but sod's law today, only showing half lb off. I really hoped for a good few lbs and a toe into the 11s but seems it wasn't to be this week. :(

That's still a loss hun! so well done.
I had 2 off this week so i'm down to 12stone 1Lb. Just need to get 2 off this week for the 11s... and you need 3...we can do it this week! x

ok, so just counted up my syns from the weekend...i used 130 oh dear! looks like no syns the rest of the week for me! :eek:

Hi Ladies :)

A 2lb loss for me today :D which means I've now lost five stone since I began my journey.

I think maybe possibly perhaps.....I can see the finishing line way off in the distance.

Have a great week

Tracy x

I'm screaming, so happy to see you here, yayyyy

Now let everyone else follow

I'm screaming, so happy to see you here, yayyyy Now let everyone else follow

I've told them all to hurry up
And join us? I'm shocked im here but I've worked very hard for it. I was told off by admin on my other post for mentioning that i changed it up a bit from slimming world to a bit of detox and clean eating but I'm here.

I'm here and now not addicted to diet coke and can't face eating sweets n chocolate im totally cleared out of sugar and sweetner addictions.

I've just caught up on the posts orla and can't believe the timesyou had last few weeks. Hope things are settling a little now and your heading for that target :)

How far to go? I can't even imagine being in 11's but let's see how we go x

12Ibs in total WFSJ, can't believe how close I am but I just want it over now.

it has been a great and sad two weeks but just to keep my sanity my weight was the most important thing in my life, it is the only thing I can control

have weigh in early tomorrow because of course I'm Irish and us Irish celebrate paddys day BUT TOTM has just hit and now I'm drinking peppermint tea and I had a full melon and large bowl of speed soup so let's hope I get a sts

12Ibs in total WFSJ, can't believe how close I am but I just want it over now. it has been a great and sad two weeks but just to keep my sanity my weight was the most important thing in my life, it is the only thing I can control have weigh in early tomorrow because of course I'm Irish and us Irish celebrate paddys day BUT TOTM has just hit and now I'm drinking peppermint tea and I had a full melon and large bowl of speed soup so let's hope I get a sts

Yes I totally get that it's good to focus on something you can control and you've done that.well done.
12lb is so close, I can't imagine what it feels like.
I still have a long way to go but I'm seeing changes with each loss which keeps me going x

Yes I totally get that it's good to focus on something you can control and you've done that.well done.
12lb is so close, I can't imagine what it feels like.
I still have a long way to go but I'm seeing changes with each loss which keeps me going x

Welcome guys! nice to have some new people! x

Lost 4.5lb ! About time, need to get focused now ready for summer x

Wow... What a night!

Firstly I lost 5lbs which meant...

- I got my 1.5 stone award
- I got my Club 10

and to top it off...

- I was named Slimmer of the Week!

I'm thrilled and so proud of myself that I couldn't wait to share! :D

Wow... What a night!

- I got my Club 10

and to top it off...

Fab! Well done, excellent loss too! I'll pretend I'm not a bit jealous ;)

Wow... What a night!

- I got my Club 10

and to top it off...

wow! any tips on how you had such a big loss?! x

wow! any tips on how you had such a big loss?! x

I can only put it down to either having a few weeks when I've been eating chocolate here, there and everywhere so still going over my syns (my best friend was over from ta South Africa) and then this week I've been watching my syns and making sure I eat more fruit. I think my body started to become comfortable with having nice treats so I've shocked it by being back on track.

Also it was my TOTM before my last weigh in so I think I lost the weight I gained through that.

if I'm honest, I was wanting at least 2.5lbs off to get my awards and was thinking I was going to struggle with that. I had a really sensible meal for my first Mother's Day too; my sister-in-law cooked and made roasts in duck fat, yorkshire Puds, stuffing, creamy mash and I (well my husband) told her my dietary requirements and I have mash (without milk), veg and two grilled chicken breasts.

I can only put it down to either having a few weeks when I've been eating chocolate here, there and everywhere so still going over my syns (my best friend was over from ta South Africa) and then this week I've been watching my syns and making sure I eat more fruit. I think my body started to become comfortable with having nice treats so I've shocked it by being back on track.

Also it was my TOTM before my last weigh in so I think I lost the weight I gained through that.

if I'm honest, I was wanting at least 2.5lbs off to get my awards and was thinking I was going to struggle with that. I had a really sensible meal for my first Mother's Day too; my sister-in-law cooked and made roasts in duck fat, yorkshire Puds, stuffing, creamy mash and I (well my husband) told her my dietary requirements and I have mash (without milk), veg and two grilled chicken breasts.

Well done for resisting the yum stuff, it paid off! I want to lose 5lbs!!!! Not feeling it again this week. Need a kick up the bum I think!!!

Back