Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done for resisting the yum stuff, it paid off! I want to lose 5lbs!!!! Not feeling it again this week. Need a kick up the bum I think!!!

I wish I could pinpoint what I'd done right then I'd share it and I'd replicate it. I'm just wondering what the scales will say next week.

Should have moved over to this stone range a while ago, but forgot all about it! Hoping to loose another 7lb at least in the next 7 weeks before our hols! :)

It's nearly the weekend. My hardest time but today I'm going to try find some new clothes. I'm yet to accept I've lost much weight but I'll see when I go shopping today.

It's nearly the weekend. My hardest time but today I'm going to try find some new clothes. I'm yet to accept I've lost much weight but I'll see when I go shopping today.

Good luck with the shopping, I've realised that I really do need to buy a 14 and just ordered a couple of bits online, it's work trousers/jeans for me as they are getting too loose now. I'm sure you'll feel the difference when trying stuff on :)

Good luck with the shopping, I've realised that I really do need to buy a 14 and just ordered a couple of bits online, it's work trousers/jeans for me as they are getting too loose now. I'm sure you'll feel the difference when trying stuff on :)

I agree with halloumi; you'll see a change when you try on your old size and go "uh oh, too big" :D

I'm loving wearing my usual limited wardrobe and realising it's becoming too big and I'm thrilled to be wearing my old stuff which I couldn't fit in to (I never got rid of it as I think I didn't want to accept how big I'd become.)

I agree with halloumi; you'll see a change when you try on your old size and go "uh oh, too big" :D

I'm loving wearing my usual limited wardrobe and realising it's becoming too big and I'm thrilled to be wearing my old stuff which I couldn't fit in to (I never got rid of it as I think I didn't want to accept how big I'd become.)

I'm so annoyed with myself for doing the opposite! When we moved last year I had a selection of stuff in sizes 10-14 as well as my 16 standards and I chucked everything that didn't fit! I had a fit of, oh well, this is how I am and where I'll stay, no point dragging all this to new house. I wish I'd kept them! Now trying to get by on belts and bare minimum purchases as I want to drop at least one more size so it doesn't seem worth buying loads!

Same here ,I never got rid of all my old clothes either , and there are more and more of them now fitting :)

I'm so annoyed with myself for doing the opposite! When we moved last year I had a selection of stuff in sizes 10-14 as well as my 16 standards and I chucked everything that didn't fit! I had a fit of, oh well, this is how I am and where I'll stay, no point dragging all this to new house. I wish I'd kept them! Now trying to get by on belts and bare minimum purchases as I want to drop at least one more size so it doesn't seem worth buying loads!

I know what you mean about not wanting to buy anything yet; I'm the same which is why I'm glad I have my old stuff (which people haven't seen me in for ages due to the obvious.)

I have a goal size I would like to be and when I'm there (or if I'm not, them whatever size I am at my goal weight) then I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe (as hopefully my old stuff will be too big) and I'm hoping I'll be able to walk into most shops to buy something, unlike now.

Same here ,I never got rid of all my old clothes either , and there are more and more of them now fitting :)

It's a fab feeling isn't it? It just shows that it's actually working and you can wear some of your favs again :D

Was great day must of walked miles.

I had a healthy lunch and brought some nice things. It's reminded me I still have a long way to go but I could go in sny shop and things were fitting. Some didn't look so good some got brought but for first time in ages I haven't just looked and gone nothing will fit no point looking in here.
I won't be buying again now until near target. But I think it helps to feel good to keep going my clothes were getting rather embarrassing

11.13.5 my weight this morning, so I guess that means I'm leaving this group! I would have liked to have a more secure entry to the 11s than by 0.5lb, but beggars can't be choosers!

11.13.5 my weight this morning, so I guess that means I'm leaving this group! I would have liked to have a more secure entry to the 11s than by 0.5lb, but beggars can't be choosers!
well done getting to the next bracket

Ahhhh well done :)
I've just joined and your leaving. I think I'll need a nappy for weigh in I saw that 11 on the scales.

I only came in on skin of my teeth. Its only a doughnut away from being back up. But I find I try harder this close as o want to get as far away as is ever possible. But it's not always that simple x

Weighed in at 12st 13lb this morning so I'm joining you all if that's ok! Got a feeling I'm going to be here a while!

Hurray halloumi! Fantastic news; a huge well done! :D

Weighed in at 12st 13lb this morning so I'm joining you all if that's ok! Got a feeling I'm going to be here a while!

Yay and welcome; we can get to those 11s :D

Back