Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

11.13.5 my weight this morning, so I guess that means I'm leaving this group! I would have liked to have a more secure entry to the 11s than by 0.5lb, but beggars can't be choosers!

congratulations!!! i lost 1 pound so I am 12 stone exactly! i'm chasing the 1 stone award and the 11s! hopefully i'll maintain when i go on holiday at the weekend. Good luck this week x

Hello! Can I join you? Just weighed in this evening at 12 st 12 and a half, am so excited!! I have never weighed this in my adult life...lost 1.5 this eve so only just in, but I don't care! Got my 2.5 stone award too....now starts a new slog down to the 11's can't actually believe I am saying it...or am here! :) Must keep going....

Hello! Can I join you? Just weighed in this evening at 12 st 12 and a half, am so excited!! I have never weighed this in my adult life...lost 1.5 this eve so only just in, but I don't care! Got my 2.5 stone award too....now starts a new slog down to the 11's can't actually believe I am saying it...or am here! :) Must keep going....

Yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must keep going, it's a fresh start a fresh number.

I weigh in on Thursday this week but then I'm away for 5 days so im going to try really hard to not spoil my hard work x

Exciting! Can't believe I am here!:) I reckon you will be ok...Are you going somewhere where you get much choice in the kind of food you are eating? Good luck on Thursday! xx
You must keep going, it's a fresh start a fresh number.

I weigh in on Thursday this week but then I'm away for 5 days so im going to try really hard to not spoil my hard work x

Exciting! Can't believe I am here!:) I reckon you will be ok...Are you going somewhere where you get much choice in the kind of food you are eating? Good luck on Thursday! xx

Disneyland Paris and London so should be ok, if im careful.

Lots of walking so a maintain would be ace. And I'm doing another c9 on my return.

Weighed in this morning another 1lb down.

missed group last week, is it? Presume curry loaf won't be free anymore then? That uses savoury rice .... Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it's just been announced as they've removed some nutrition and replaced with elements to help it cook quicker so it's not free and the syns are per 100g of cooked rice not raw

Yeah! Congratulations on the 1lb...sounds like you are on it with your plan...:)
Disneyland Paris and London so should be ok, if im careful.

Lots of walking so a maintain would be ace. And I'm doing another c9 on my return.

Weighed in this morning another 1lb down.

Happy with 1lb as I have had some cheat meals.
oooh! I've not dared yet...what did you have?
Last week I had some chips from the chip shop for the first time since I started s/w 5 months ago, but I syn them...I thought I was going to enjoy
them a lot more than I did!!

oooh! I've not dared yet...what did you have? Last week I had some chips from the chip shop for the first time since I started s/w 5 months ago, but I syn them...I thought I was going to enjoy them a lot more than I did!!

Had a pizza, and a mc flurry but my other days are amazing and I dint have syns really now just these odd cheats

A STS for me and I know why; I haven't been eating properly as I've been stressing about work as tomorrow is the day I go back :(

Today is going to be a hard day and tomorrow I feel is going to be impossible... I just need to stick to things!

Hi Ladies :)

A 2½lb loss for me this morning, I'm 12st 7lb bang on

Good Luck

Tracy x

Well Done Tracey!

so many new people here now, well done everyone! :)

Sorry all for not posting sooner but I have been mad busy for the last few weeks and unfortunately I havent been able to keep up to date with any of the posts here.

As you probably know, my sister was due her 4th baby on the 28th February and he was born on the 5th March and a lot of things have happened in between but I think I will try and catch up from now on so apologies if I havent replied to any of the posts. I have taken leave to help my sister out as there is only two girls in the family (I have 4 brothers) and it is a good time to enjoy been around babies/small children as DH and I have none of our own.

Last week, I had a big gain (even though it was a morning weigh in as it was St Patricks Day and I'm Irish - yes very proud of our rugby team too) and was up 2.5 but totm had hit that day and that is the only reason for the big gain, this put me back to the 13st category and I was bacak into the half century club (now that did upset me) but last night I went back to class and I had a huge loss of 3.5 so I was really happy with this no doubt. Now all I have to lose is 11Ibs to reach target

I was, also, on our local paper and a got a lot of people coming up to me and saying how much of an inspiration I am, it is lovely to think that people think that way about me and I would like to think it might help somebody join.

So how is everyone else doing, I must update my records now yayyyyy​

Back