Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thanks hun, I have missed all the banter and fun on here, definitely will catch up with all the posts this week

Nice one Orla!

I've been sticking to plan...but not eating anything other than fruit all day left me very hungry yesterday...am SP this week again...nervous about weigh in on monday...really don't want to see 13 stone again...any loss is good!
My boyfriend has been singing a song about me and my delight at weighing 12 st 12 and a half! I do feel delight still...and twice this week have been out in a size 14 outfit for the first time since I was an adult! A long time ago now...(I'm 38!)

Well done you Fiddle Girl! Great feeling wearing sizes you've not been for years isn't it? I had a good week with 4-5 days SP several weeks ago and lost like 5lbs!... Tried to do a mix of days after that and didn't get the results I was hoping for. I'm saving SP now until a few weeks before my holiday hoping for a decent loss that should soften the blow whilst were away...lol..

I'm curious to know how the song goes?!...lol.. ;)

its a size I have no recollection of! I certainly don't have as many clothes available to me! The song starts of with:
'12 stone 12 and a half my babys 12 stone 12 and a half
12 stone 12 and a half my babys 12 stone 12 ans a half
she rocks she rolls she knows the music flows
she's 12 stone 12 and a half my babys 12 stone 12 and a half...!! and there is another verse too...not many words but its a jubilant dance that goes with it! he he!

Lol... well at least he's supportive! :)

My weight loss has slowed right down I'm finding this zone the toughest one yet! 7lb until I'm into the next zones and I have to say it feels like a million miles away right now. :(

We are in the same boat I think Sarah, same height more and similar starting weight, we have lost a great deal already so it's only natural that the losses will slow. If somebody offered me a guaranteed 1lb a week loss now I'd take it! Chin up and stick at it, we will both get there :)

It's crazy though because sometimes il lose 4lb in a week and other weeks I'm toddling around with 05lb off then 1 on then 1 off etc etc just wish I could lose 5lb a month every month!

Hiya all well done on all your losses so far, I'm joining you for the time being :), really hoping to be able to get back down to the 11's in the next couple of weeks though xox

Hello :)

A loss of 1½lb for me today 12st 5½ - so still here, still looking longingly at the 11st category.

Have a skinny week

Tracy x

Yay first weigh in today has brought me down to 11st13 :), yay good luck all xx

Going to be here for a while! Mind you I just got here last week!

lost 1 lb yesterday at weigh in 12 st 11.5 lbs...

Going to have a stricter week than last week where I had guessed syns a couple of times...

Any way...sp this week all the way...going swimming later in my new swimming costume, which for the first time ever in my life is a size 14!!! :)))))

Hi all, I havent been on all week, hectic at work and at home as well but I think things have settled finally

I was 12st 11Ibs last week and I was off plan on Friday but hoping that I crawled it back and have a maintain today but I think I will be here from now on (fingers and toes crossed)

Weigh in this evening and will update later

Down 1Ib delighted with that as I was off plan last Friday, 10Ibs to target

I've been on holiday im back!!!!

Ate to much but hoping my clesn9 efforts and fact im bsck straight on it agsin will save me.

I weigh in on Monday next. :)

No Easter treats for me

How was your holiday? Hope you had a great time...good luck for monday!
I've been on holiday im back!!!!

Ate to much but hoping my clesn9 efforts and fact im bsck straight on it agsin will save me.

I weigh in on Monday next. :)

No Easter treats for me

Back