Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

glad you had a great time! Hope that you find getting back to it easy!
I weighed myself this morn at home and shouldnt have done :/ It says I've put on - but I have stuck to sp all week and not gone over syns and swam 3 times so far...am really hoping this is a natural fluctuation and it'll be a sts or loss by monday....:/
It was fantastic loved it family time, but time to get back I've eaten to much

Good Morning :)

A 2½lb loss for me this morning, I'm sneaking ever closer to the magical 11st something ;)

Have a great week

Tracy x

Hiya all :) weighed in this morning at 12st 6lb so 7 lb loss since weigh in 2 weeks ago! Wow it's really working! Keep it up everyone.

Nice losses! I weighed in last night and lost 3.5lbs..am 12 st 8 lbs now....its nice not feeling as ashamed of my weight as I did at the start when I weighed 15 st 6.5....:) am 2 lbs away from being 'overweight in the bmi chart!!! Cant wait to be 'overweight' :)

Hi Everyone, I'm back from my holiday ad dreading my weigh in on Saturday ! :( i had a brilliant time but i didn't stick to plan and had a lovely big chocolate egg waiting for me when i got back at the weekend eeeek!! Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

feeling right grumpy about weight...I know I have lost a bit now and am where I could imagine I could be...now I have to go to a new weight that I have never been before its hard to imagine it....my head hasnt caught up...and I am being mean to myself...in a self sabotage way, except I am still following plan 100% and not actually doing sabotage...must realise it is ok for me to suceed at something. I dont feel like I ever really suceeded at anything to the best of my ability. This, is my first time I think....

Hey, I've been a bit awol getting myself back on track.

I am back on track but had a random weigh in at nurses today and they weighed me in half a stone different to sw.

Anyone know why? And if sw scales are calibrated?

Glad you are back on track :) No idea about the scales unfortunately...Was it a good 1/2 difference?

Hey, I've been a bit awol getting myself back on track.

I am back on track but had a random weigh in at nurses today and they weighed me in half a stone different to sw.

Anyone know why? And if sw scales are calibrated?

Got a couple of sale sports bras today...Going to the gym now (Ive been twice!) Means I definitely need more than one...excited to have tried them both on and size 14 fit! Now I just have to get back in there tomorrow and test them out!

2 pound gain after having 2 weeks off...not as bad as i thought! need to get back on it this week and stop eating like on on holiday!

Congrats Fiddle girl on getting to a 14, i'm a 14 know and love it! can't wait to get to a 12 thats my aim! x

A 1½lb loss for me this week, still here and STILL looking longingly at that elusive 11st weight range.

On the up side I had a NSV over the weekend, I now fit into size 14 jeans/trousers :D

I hope to be out of the 12s next week :cross:

Have a great week Ladies

Tracy x

Hi lads, can I join ye here? It s lovely to see how well ye are all doing with fab weight loss! Hope it rubs off here too! Weigh in tomorrow and nervous!
Weighed in last thurs so only 4days ago, done 3 sp days so fingers crossed!

Welcome Sonsagirl! Good luck with the weigh in.

I'm thinking of trying SP but worried it might be really hard!

Absolutely brilliant! You must be thrilled:) Good luck for next week:)

A 1½lb loss for me this week, still here and STILL looking longingly at that elusive 11st weight range.

On the up side I had a NSV over the weekend, I now fit into size 14 jeans/trousers :D

I hope to be out of the 12s next week :cross:

Have a great week Ladies

Tracy x

I am really enjoying it! I guess 12 will be my next aim, I've never been a 12 so this is a new feeling...Ive found I am dressing differently a little as I've lost weight...most noticebly - not wearing leggings all the time and long tops!
2 pound gain after having 2 weeks off...not as bad as i thought! need to get back on it this week and stop eating like on on holiday!

Congrats Fiddle girl on getting to a 14, i'm a 14 know and love it! can't wait to get to a 12 thats my aim! x

Ive done a few weeks of sp and its good! I found you get used to it quite quick and you can have 2 healthy extra b choices!
Welcome Sonsagirl! Good luck with the weigh in.

I'm thinking of trying SP but worried it might be really hard!

I came on here feeling a little off...I read the posts and you all perked me right up for the day! Thank you!
Put on half a pound at group last night. totally did last week to plan, cant think of anything cheaty...also joined the gym and went 3 times and
am due a period any time now so am trying to put it down to that and get my head down this week and keep going....

I came on here feeling a little off...I read the posts and you all perked me right up for the day! Thank you!
Put on half a pound at group last night. totally did last week to plan, cant think of anything cheaty...also joined the gym and went 3 times and
am due a period any time now so am trying to put it down to that and get my head down this week and keep going....

Sometimes your muscle increases and you retain water when you first start exercising so this might be the reason why you had a small gain. when you start to exercise regularly you notice a bigger difference. Keep your chin up, you are doing all the right things! its a process that takes time x

Back