Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I stayed the same last week but lost 1.5lb this week. Only 1lb more til I've lost 2 stone :D let's see if I can do it now I'm back at work properly!

Hi yeah I have done no exercise like the gym..so it is new and may have made a difference...anyways! I am still 2 st 12 lighter than 6 months ago...so 1/2 a lb is not too bad so long as it keeps going down from next monday...Went swimming yesterday....was ok but found gym more fun...am shocked! I think Ive got used to swimming and needed a break...off to the gym today...:) just keeping on it and trying to have faith in the plan!
Sometimes your muscle increases and you retain water when you first start exercising so this might be the reason why you had a small gain. when you start to exercise regularly you notice a bigger difference. Keep your chin up, you are doing all the right things! its a process that takes time x

Hi yeah I have done no exercise like the gym..so it is new and may have made a difference...anyways! I am still 2 st 12 lighter than 6 months ago...so 1/2 a lb is not too bad so long as it keeps going down from next monday...Went swimming yesterday....was ok but found gym more fun...am shocked! I think Ive got used to swimming and needed a break...off to the gym today...:) just keeping on it and trying to have faith in the plan!

I need to get my backside back to the gym but im thinking of looking for zumba classes instead as i find the gym full of posers! Not really thought about swimming, might have a think about that! x

Lost my 1.5lb Easter egg gain and another 1.5lb to go with it woo! Praise the Lord for 12 stone 2lb! Not be long.... ⭐⭐⭐

Yeah I only go really in the off peak cheap times, its quieter and cant be doing with posers...I am just jiggling my own wobble....I am going to try a yoga or dance class this week to I think but got to get my arse to the gym after a day off exercise...2 days off really but I reckon ceilidh dancing must count as exercise!
I need to get my backside back to the gym but im thinking of looking for zumba classes instead as i find the gym full of posers! Not really thought about swimming, might have a think about that! x

weigh in tomorrow. this weeks been a funny week....was really worried I was pregnant all week as my period was late, and it usually isnt...I got it last night and instead of being relieved I was a bit disappointed which suprised me...Am ok, had to guess syns for a tiny piece of this chocolate torte a friend made yesterday, I gave it 8 for about 15/20 gr piece...I hope its enough! I have no idea about tomorrow...I stuck to plan...did a little exercise and am finally less bloated....drinking options hot choc (2syns) on the sofa at the moment in a build up for the gym...how is everyone doing?

weigh in tomorrow. this weeks been a funny week....was really worried I was pregnant all week as my period was late, and it usually isnt...I got it last night and instead of being relieved I was a bit disappointed which suprised me...Am ok, had to guess syns for a tiny piece of this chocolate torte a friend made yesterday, I gave it 8 for about 15/20 gr piece...I hope its enough! I have no idea about tomorrow...I stuck to plan...did a little exercise and am finally less bloated....drinking options hot choc (2syns) on the sofa at the moment in a build up for the gym...how is everyone doing?

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Perhaps you've been stressed which could be why you were late, though your subconscious might be saying something if you felt a bit disappointed. I've tried to be good this week, which I think I have. I haven't had time to snack on bad things during the day and I've broken (read that as smashed) my bar of dark chocolate into tiny pieces so if I need a fix, I can get one. I'm making chicken nuggets tonight; something easy but the OH is having moussaka (which I'm not bothered about.) we went out for breakfast today as I hadn't got the stuff for a homemade healthy grill up. I ordered a meat free breakfast but gave the (swimming in oil) mushrooms and 1 and a half hash browns to the OH (as they weren't that amazing.) I ended up with beans, half a tomato, a poached egg (which was more boiled) and a very horrid quorn sausage.

Thanks, yeah I am going to have to spend some time with my subconcious...I did think though that I would like to be a healthy weight and have slimmed down before my body changed again through pregnancy if that ever were to happen! :) Not sure about dinner, but I have bought a load of fruit now to keep my hands off chocolate fingers that are in the fridge!
Do you make the chicken nuggets yourself or are you syning shop ones? I love mousakka, I had to have salad the other day whilst my friends all ate very cheesy looking homemade lasagne....I was ok but it made me want to make a s/w lasagne this week :)
Sad to hear of the horrid quorn sausage! Nothing like a good breakfast! x
Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow. Perhaps you've been stressed which could be why you were late, though your subconscious might be saying something if you felt a bit disappointed. I've tried to be good this week, which I think I have. I haven't had time to snack on bad things during the day and I've broken (read that as smashed) my bar of dark chocolate into tiny pieces so if I need a fix, I can get one. I'm making chicken nuggets tonight; something easy but the OH is having moussaka (which I'm not bothered about.) we went out for breakfast today as I hadn't got the stuff for a homemade healthy grill up. I ordered a meat free breakfast but gave the (swimming in oil) mushrooms and 1 and a half hash browns to the OH (as they weren't that amazing.) I ended up with beans, half a tomato, a poached egg (which was more boiled) and a very horrid quorn sausage.

Good Morning Ladies :)

A 3lb loss for me this week, I weighed in at 11st 12½

I will say Au Revoir as I'm going to see you ALL in the 11s to 10s group very soon I'm sure

Tracy x

Thanks, yeah I am going to have to spend some time with my subconcious...I did think though that I would like to be a healthy weight and have slimmed down before my body changed again through pregnancy if that ever were to happen! :) Not sure about dinner, but I have bought a load of fruit now to keep my hands off chocolate fingers that are in the fridge!
Do you make the chicken nuggets yourself or are you syning shop ones? I love mousakka, I had to have salad the other day whilst my friends all ate very cheesy looking homemade lasagne....I was ok but it made me want to make a s/w lasagne this week :)
Sad to hear of the horrid quorn sausage! Nothing like a good breakfast! x

I want to slim down for my little one as I don't want her to have a "fat" mum... She's my reason for doing this and the push I needed as I've said I've needed to lose weight for ages.

my Asda delivery has arrived so I have lots of healthy stuff though I've just had a call from school telling me that OFSTED are in tomorrow and Wednesday...

i made add my own chicken nuggets; 1.5 syns per portion (well per crumb portion); just chicken, bread crumbs and whatever seasoning you want... Really yummy and no nasty surprises.

i love lasagne. I made a SW one before and it was a bit watery so haven't made it since.

ive got my stuff for a lovely grill up on Saturday with real sausages (Sainsburys which are half a syn each!)

I will say Au Revoir as I'm going to see you ALL in the 11s to 10s group very soon I'm sure

Tracy x

Well done Tracy! We'll all see you soon. :D

Hi everyone, well i put on another 1 pound! EEEEkkkk!!!! just want to cry! need to try extra hard this week but finding it difficult! x

So my WI in is Thursday, I was half a pound away from my 3.5 stone award. But after a tragic weekend my scales are now saying I'm 1.5lb away. Any tips for speedy speedy weight lost in two days? �� xx

Wow. brilliant! I hope so...:))) see you asap

Tracy x

Yeah, I just thought Id like to be slim before there is any chance of babies near me! Good luck with ofsted, I visit schools as a visiting musician teaching instruments and I've seen the stress levels rise!
Lost half a lb last night, but am going to get focussed this week and my period will be over too so this should all help!
I tried those sausages they are alright! Did you try the slimming world ones? Thanks for the chicken recipe - sounds easy, and I could do with a new thing to do with chicken! Hope you have a good week xx
I want to slim down for my little one as I don't want her to have a "fat" mum... She's my reason for doing this and the push I needed as I've said I've needed to lose weight for ages.

my Asda delivery has arrived so I have lots of healthy stuff though I've just had a call from school telling me that OFSTED are in tomorrow and Wednesday...

i made add my own chicken nuggets; 1.5 syns per portion (well per crumb portion); just chicken, bread crumbs and whatever seasoning you want... Really yummy and no nasty surprises.

i love lasagne. I made a SW one before and it was a bit watery so haven't made it since.

ive got my stuff for a lovely grill up on Saturday with real sausages (Sainsburys which are half a syn each!)

Well done Tracy! We'll all see you soon. :D

it happened to me about a stone ago...2 weeks in a row but then lost a few lbs in the 3rd week...it will come off!! xx

Stuck at 12st 6lb for the 2nd week :(

Just been catching up with everyone.

My last weigh in was 12st11.5

I've moved into second stage of my programme from tomorrow called fit1.
So goal is to be out of the 12's by 30 days :)

Brilliant! I am taking motivation from your inspiration...think light...gym bound later....
Just been catching up with everyone.

My last weigh in was 12st11.5

I've moved into second stage of my programme from tomorrow called fit1.
So goal is to be out of the 12's by 30 days :)

Yeah, I just thought Id like to be slim before there is any chance of babies near me! Good luck with ofsted, I visit schools as a visiting musician teaching instruments and I've seen the stress levels rise!
Lost half a lb last night, but am going to get focussed this week and my period will be over too so this should all help!
I tried those sausages they are alright! Did you try the slimming world ones? Thanks for the chicken recipe - sounds easy, and I could do with a new thing to do with chicken! Hope you have a good week xx

Thanks for the luck; one day down, one to go!

well done on the half a pound loss; next week you'll see a bigger loss :)

I haven't tried the SW sausages; I was a bit out off by only getting 6 for £3 whereas Sainsburys are 8 for £2 something.

the chicken recipe is easy and yummy! I've just made carbonara which was really easy and yummy (even the OH really liked it.)

Back