Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Ooh and I lost 4lb tonight so I hit my first target, gained my 2 stone award, I am nearly half way through my weight loss so I can start counting down and I'm ever so close to the 11s! :D

perhaps I should and ofsted for the stress... :8855:

Good morning, I havent been around for a week now, last week was a nightmare and I'm sorry but I hadnt the heart to update my stats because star week arrived again on weigh in day and I was up 2Ibs. I put my heart and soul into this week eating lots of speed and was down only 1Ibs, to say I'm gutted is an understatement because I have an awful lot coming up in the next few weeks and it is going to be very difficult to even just maintain and at this stage I'm actually doubting myself whether I will make it to target. I have some really good friends who have been great at giving me some encouragement and support and without this I think I may have had a gain this week. I know it is a loss but to me it isnt really because last week really wasnt a gain due to star week and I still didn't lose all that last night.

I owe you all that because some of you have been truly fantastic and you know who you are and I want to thank you (Fiona and Laura you especially). I havent had a chance to catch up with all the posts but when I get a chance I will

Hello all.

I have just scraped into the 12's today and I look forward at getting into the 11's with you all in the near future.

xx

Yes Pink! Happy for you! xx
Hello all.

I have just scraped into the 12's today and I look forward at getting into the 11's with you all in the near future.

xx

Hi Orla :) Sounds like you have a great set of friends around you! You can make it...I guess it slows down alot when you get to the last 10 lbs or so...look back to where you have started from, you have done so well and been an inspiration to others on this board many times...
You can do it, maybe you need to change some things around to get it moving again...I am in a bit of a blip at the moment so I am trying to jig it up with different exercise at the moment and almond milk! Anyway...sending you some good vibes...xx
Good morning, I havent been around for a week now, last week was a nightmare and I'm sorry but I hadnt the heart to update my stats because star week arrived again on weigh in day and I was up 2Ibs. I put my heart and soul into this week eating lots of speed and was down only 1Ibs, to say I'm gutted is an understatement because I have an awful lot coming up in the next few weeks and it is going to be very difficult to even just maintain and at this stage I'm actually doubting myself whether I will make it to target. I have some really good friends who have been great at giving me some encouragement and support and without this I think I may have had a gain this week. I know it is a loss but to me it isnt really because last week really wasnt a gain due to star week and I still didn't lose all that last night.

I owe you all that because some of you have been truly fantastic and you know who you are and I want to thank you (Fiona and Laura you especially). I havent had a chance to catch up with all the posts but when I get a chance I will

Yes!!! Brilliant! Well done...we'll be waving goodbye to you next weigh in! exciting!!
Ooh and I lost 4lb tonight so I hit my first target, gained my 2 stone award, I am nearly half way through my weight loss so I can start counting down and I'm ever so close to the 11s! :D

perhaps I should and ofsted for the stress... :8855:

Girls i don't know what to do. The BF is surprising me and taking me out tomorrow night and i have a marriage prep night at church tonight ( not engaged yet! just getting ready in advance as the only run twice a year! lol) with dinner included! I have zero syns remaining, infact i know i was well and truly over by at least 60-80 syns! i'm so worried as i can't have another gain this week, i've gain 3pounds in the last two weeks :(

Yes!!! Brilliant! Well done...we'll be waving goodbye to you next weigh in! exciting!!

Thank you! We'll see about leaving for the next group; it seems I have a good loss then stay the same the week after. When I've had a sneaky step on my scales I've seen the magic 11 number so I'll just keep persevering!

Girls i don't know what to do. The BF is surprising me and taking me out tomorrow night and i have a marriage prep night at church tonight ( not engaged yet! just getting ready in advance as the only run twice a year! lol) with dinner included! I have zero syns remaining, infact i know i was well and truly over by at least 60-80 syns! i'm so worried as i can't have another gain this week, i've gain 3pounds in the last two weeks :(

the only thing I can suggest is to have the best options you can find and then after both nights get back on track. You'll hopefully lose more (which is what happened to me) as your body is shocked back into eating the right way, just like when you first started SW and if you remember, you lost a bigger amount. Sometimes I feel our bodies get used to eating the right way so it's not so much of a shock so if you have a "bad" week, it'll actually benefit you after.

Cannot quite believe it! I lost 3lb this week taking me down to 11 stone 13! Still in shock! I got my 3 1/2 stone award too. I've officially lost my half century wooo! So I'm if into the next group, fingers crossed I don't ever have to see a number 12 at the start ever again :D

Amazing!! Well done! I am looking forward to the same thing ( its a few pounds away yet like!) You've done brilliant!!
Cannot quite believe it! I lost 3lb this week taking me down to 11 stone 13! Still in shock! I got my 3 1/2 stone award too. I've officially lost my half century wooo! So I'm if into the next group, fingers crossed I don't ever have to see a number 12 at the start ever again :D

Fab stuff! Hopefully I'll see you in the 11s soon :)

Come on hurry up and join me in the 11s it's scary being the newbie :p

Hi, can I join in? :) I haven't done nearly as well with SW as I would've liked so here I am trying to find motivation. I'm at 12st 8.5 at the mo and have just 3lb left to get my 1 stone award. Would be nice to get it on Monday but it seems unlikely! I've started using the Crosstrainer every day so I hope it's helping (it hasn't recently).

Hello Purplepen. Welcome but hopefully here for just a brief time before you get into the 11's.

Have a nice weekend. xx

Hi, can I join in? :) I haven't done nearly as well with SW as I would've liked so here I am trying to find motivation. I'm at 12st 8.5 at the mo and have just 3lb left to get my 1 stone award. Would be nice to get it on Monday but it seems unlikely! I've started using the Crosstrainer every day so I hope it's helping (it hasn't recently).

Welcome to the 12s!

You'll find lots of motivation and support here :) if you need anything, just ask and we'll persevere to answer :D

Hi all...I've not posted in here for a bit. Still battling to get rid of these last few pounds before we go away in 3 weeks. It certainly is getting harder now to shift the lbs, I've managed just 3.5lbs in the last 4 weeks, with 2 STS in that too, though this week was *week. I'm desperately trying to shake my meals up trying different things, cutting down the carbs/portions, tried mixing in some EESP days and exercising but my body seems to be wanting to hold onto what I have left to shift. I'll continue to plug away hoping for a loss of 2.5 next week! Not holding my breath but we all need something to aim for right?....lol..

I have had a really slow few weeks here too...dissapointing! I am hoping this week will give me a better loss...I have still 2st 9 lbs to go and at this rate it'll take years and I should try a week on slimfast! Kidding....just think occasionally plateaus happen and then they get moving again....it certainly sounds like you are doing everything you possibly can! Good luck!! QUOTE=Gemsta;7832528]Hi all...I've not posted in here for a bit. Still battling to get rid of these last few pounds before we go away in 3 weeks. It certainly is getting harder now to shift the lbs, I've managed just 3.5lbs in the last 4 weeks, with 2 STS in that too, though this week was *week. I'm desperately trying to shake my meals up trying different things, cutting down the carbs/portions, tried mixing in some EESP days and exercising but my body seems to be wanting to hold onto what I have left to shift. I'll continue to plug away hoping for a loss of 2.5 next week! Not holding my breath but we all need something to aim for right?....lol..[/QUOTE]

There are slow weight-loss weeks and great celebration weight-loss weeks. There are weeks when we over indulge and feel down and weeks when we stay on plan and feel positive. As long as the general direction takes us closer to goal and we never give up, even if one or two bad weeks come our way... we will get there. Keep up the good work ladies, you're doing great. xx

Back